Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh.

Thanks! That clears everything up!

I guess this is what I get for not being on Skype with you bros all that often. Oh well.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 15, 2013 at 10:05 AM.
fl0w
I'd be very interested to hear these tips and tricks after being so swiftly defeated by you.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Who can replace Pammy? the things that man can do with his armpit are incredible!
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I will have to vote no also. Dat peer pressure :F
New thread: The Mazez Mental Maze.
-----
Also, on a random note:
Achievez unlocked :3
Legacy achievement awarded
You just got the Legacy achievement awarded
You managed to beat the shit out of 1000 people. Sweet.

With 1783 games under my belt I'm pretty happy with that one.
Last edited by Zanderhar; Jun 15, 2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why didn't you vote PICKLES?!?!

How could you?!?! I thought there's something special between us, Zander!
Last edited by Trick; Jun 15, 2013 at 10:10 AM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
I'd be very interested to hear these tips and tricks after being so swiftly defeated by you.

Hear hear.

I second this sentiment.

I personally feel that instead of getting my ass kicked repeatedly, swiftly, and violently by Qubic, I'll just learn from him. Not only does it save him the trouble of having to deal with a nooby noob with the second coolest one-word name in Oblivion (sorry Fancy, de4th, Kveykva, fluny, etc.), it also saves me from having to collect and reassemble the bloody, mangled remains of my body.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 15, 2013 at 08:44 PM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Why didn't you vote PICKLES?!?!

How could you?!?! I thought there's something special between us, Zander!

Pickles are something that we should share between ourselves, Trick I was upset when I saw you give one out to a random. Pickles are for the Alison Brie fan club only.
While it is quite clichque, I've always fantasized about the 'Hot Nurse' scenario. Teacher is quite high on the list also. You have good taste, my man.