Toribash
My mental problems get mostly sorted in and by the jungle, the leftovers are just a part of who I am now.

Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Can I be Tint's ambassador
It's important

With the short lasting feeling of self-importance that comes along with any surge of newfound power,
I hereby make you, James Hush IV, the official Tint ambassador on Parrot land.

Smears saliva on Hush's forehead while whispering "Simba"
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Wait lets talk about something fun. Umm.... Have you seen Skulfuk's Tori before ? Check it out it's farting a stinky green fart.

Best flame in the game

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Best flame in the game

I have just seen it and it's awesome. You left me speechless Skul. Once again...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
>.>
<.<

Please tell me where I can see this infamous flame...
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
If you don't like being social a lot that is not social anxiety. Social anxiety is a mental illness that you must cure. Read about it on the internet and if you have social anxiety you must see a doctor because it is curable and destructive.

You can see Skul's Tori by opening single player in toribash and type : /dl skulfuk Then /lp 1 skulfuk.

Where are Zombie and DruggedPanda ? It's been a long time.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
>.>
<.<

Please tell me where I can see this infamous flame...

/dl SkulFuk

/lp 0 SkulFuk
-----
If you don't like being social a lot that is not social anxiety. Social anxiety is a mental illness that you must cure. Read about it on the internet and if you have social anxiety you must see a doctor because it is curable and destructive.

You can see Skul's Tori by opening single player in toribash and type : /dl skulfuk Then /lp 1 skulfuk.

Where are Zombie and DruggedPanda ? It's been a long time.

I have never heard anyone going to doctor with it honestly.
Last edited by Zephh; Mar 13, 2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
They were getting panic attacks because of their social anxiety, that's how bad it was

I also shut myself up in my house at some point, but I was able to leave the house. I turned down many offers to hang out even with my best friend who I consider my brother just because I didn't want to see or be seen by people I don't really know

That's the situation with everyone not just you and me, Hush.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
My mental problems get mostly sorted in and by the jungle, the leftovers are just a part of who I am now.

With the short lasting feeling of self-importance that comes along with any surge of newfound power,
I hereby make you, James Hush IV, the official Tint ambassador on Parrot land.

Smears saliva on Hush's forehead while whispering "Simba"

-.-' ........ *laughs just like every time you post funny stuff*
Anyways... Do you really have some mental problems caused by your time spent in the jungles ? Lol is it that bad ?!
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Best flame in the game

I swear to god it is and always will be.
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
I have never heard anyone going to doctor with it honestly.

Look macho I think you're speaking about being an introvert or like just an unsocial person. Please read about social anxiety on the internet to make sure you don't have it. And if you found that you have social anxiety you must start working on curing and this starts with seeing a doctor (psychiatrist).
Look macho I think you're speaking about being an introvert or like just an unsocial person. Please read about social anxiety on the internet to make sure you don't have it. And if you found that you have social anxiety you must start working on curing and this starts with seeing a doctor (psychiatrist).

Okay okay. Let me leave our anxiety train then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cuz Ryan/Stellar is a dick.

Also, I didn't know rainbow lived in the states.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
What ? wait Ryan is Stellar ?
And I don't live in the united states. I live in Syria.
And what is it that is caused by Ryan/Stellar being a dick ?