Toribash
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Ha! As if.
I'm going to admit that this replay is not completely new. The opener was actually made... [quickly looks] 9 months ago. I was just looking thorough the replays (so many openers and replays to finish, Lord!) and found out this snazzy looking piece of art ready to be finished up. The rest of story was done under influence of high levels of great music and squares of dark chocolate.

Here's the opener I was talking about and a little something to tickle your fancy.
Opener: Attachment 379103
(Note: This replay doesn't has author but was made by me. The thing is: I don't have the sign in automatically option to start whenever I open Toribash. So I usually do replays without the log in made previously. I only log in when I'm happy and ready to save the replay as an final unit.)

Bonus: Attachment 379104

I might (might) do a replay before New Year's eve arrive.

So, what your trying to tell me is, I can steal it and post it to my replay thread as my own and take full credit and have people love me again, right?
is not interested because:

1) doesn't have cool games to play.

2) wants to rest before the end of the holidays.

I'm not planning to log in to the forums anymore in the present year so... Guess I'll see you in the next year.

Happy new year, guys. Have a good one.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
is not interested because:

1) doesn't have cool games to play.

2) wants to rest before the end of the holidays.

I'm not planning to log in to the forums anymore in the present year so... Guess I'll see you in the next year.

Happy new year, guys. Have a good one.

why you gotta be like that, man?

Edit: just realized that I'm retarded and didn't get the joke.
sorry.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
Nearlydad told me to say this.

HOX GET ON SKOIPE.

sorry, i haven't been on the computer like at all lately.
I'll probably be on all of today. Maybe.
I'll be on IRC if you wanna catch me.
I gave Nearly my phone number, he should have just texted me if he wanted me to get on skype, I was up til 6am.