Toribash
Try 3 after being what seemed to be ignored.

Hello my name is Lewis. I'm a 16 year old gamer from the Isle of Wight or south Hampshire. I spend my days playing toribash and other various computerized games. And also basketball in my spare time. I love playing akido, parkour and sparing despite not being the best I can get the job done and looking well. At least getting it done being the priority.
I don't have any replays i have been particularly proud of to the point i'd put it into an application but multiple players have seen me ingame and I have beaten them on most occasions (Cheshire ;) ) I also mentioned where I live South Hampshire. Being the south end of England so my time zone is London +0.
I also have a decent amount of tc so donating to the clan bank would not be a problem. I spend alot of my time in betting rooms or public lobbies practicing against the best or just sharpening my openers and moves.
I do have a skype being live:o_omegles As that has been my gaming name for a long time now. I also can work on texture sets but not detailed more cartoonesk or blocky sets as i'm not the most talented but can design things to suit my needs.
I also stream daily (usually) With Mikey6497 And will be streaming solo in the near future when I get a new PC as my gaming computer went boom about 3 months ago and I had already set my priorities for the Christmas holiday.
I have access to skype almost every hour of the day.
Attached Files
00Spar.rpl (748.6 KB, 2 views)
so far.rpl (372.7 KB, 2 views)
Oops dropped the bucket.rpl (27.4 KB, 2 views)
suplex.rpl (57.2 KB, 3 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Originally Posted by oOMEGLES View Post
Try 3 after being what seemed to be ignored.

Hello my name is Lewis. I'm a 16 year old gamer from the Isle of Wight or south Hampshire. I spend my days playing toribash and other various computerized games. And also basketball in my spare time. I love playing akido, parkour and sparing despite not being the best I can get the job done and looking well. At least getting it done being the priority.
I don't have any replays i have been particularly proud of to the point i'd put it into an application but multiple players have seen me ingame and I have beaten them on most occasions (Cheshire ;) ) I also mentioned where I live South Hampshire. Being the south end of England so my time zone is London +0.
I also have a decent amount of tc so donating to the clan bank would not be a problem. I spend alot of my time in betting rooms or public lobbies practicing against the best or just sharpening my openers and moves.
I do have a skype being live:o_omegles As that has been my gaming name for a long time now. I also can work on texture sets but not detailed more cartoonesk or blocky sets as i'm not the most talented but can design things to suit my needs.
I also stream daily (usually) With Mikey6497 And will be streaming solo in the near future when I get a new PC as my gaming computer went boom about 3 months ago and I had already set my priorities for the Christmas holiday.
I have access to skype almost every hour of the day.

You werent denied nor were you accepted. Please be more patient.
small hands
Oh, I apologize, after other applications being consulted I thought mine had been skipped over or forgotten.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Hi my name is DeAvante or dee for short i want to join obey because i think it is an awesome clan and a diffrent clan in a good way. I want to give obey something more than what they already have to the clan. May i join obey ?
Originally Posted by Deavante View Post
Hi my name is DeAvante or dee for short i want to join obey because i think it is an awesome clan and a diffrent clan in a good way. I want to give obey something more than what they already have to the clan. May i join obey ?

Glad to hear you like us :) It's gonna have to be a no though, sorry.
PM me with any and all questions
Hello Obey Clan,

My name is Jay and I am 12 years old. My timezone is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). My competitive game modes are ABD, mushu, and TK. I am a 6th dan black belt and I always try my best to get better and better. I have fun making friends on toribash. People in obey are awesome.

Well something about me would be being a gamer on the computer and being active on the forums. One of my favorite sports is basketball. I'm a dude with a YouTube channel that does toribash stuff and I take stuff very serious there. I sometimes do something else if being on the computer gets boring. I do deal with a lot of school in the 6th grade and homework.

The reason I would like to join Obey is because I see people in this clan that I know very well and I have no problem getting broke with TC. I will help the clan out as much as I can. Seeing how long this clan has lived tells that the clan has a long history that I may be interested in learning about. I have been experienced in wars and have been leader of a clan.

Thank you for reading my app,
JayXManHD

Replays provided below.
Attached Files
Practice makes perfect.rpl (14.0 KB, 3 views)
JayXManHD ABD Test.rpl (66.0 KB, 4 views)
JayXManHD Snapkick.rpl (16.6 KB, 4 views)
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫