Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Pwey (I got banned sadly my old account was Pwender)
GMT: .....absolutly NO IDEA :/ sorry
Belt : Orenge atm i was a 3rd dan or so when i got banned
Ingame/IRC/Forum activity: Very Active in Ingame and on forums and somewhat active on IRC im normally in Support in IRC
More About Yourself: I play guitar and my friends say im normally funny
Originally Posted by Pweny View Post
Name: Pwey (I got banned sadly my old account was Pwender)
GMT: .....absolutly NO IDEA :/ sorry
Belt : Orenge atm i was a 3rd dan or so when i got banned
Ingame/IRC/Forum activity: Very Active in Ingame and on forums and somewhat active on IRC im normally in Support in IRC
More About Yourself: I play guitar and my friends say im normally funny

Hmm..
Your more about yourself was kind of boring.
Why did you get banned?
I'm sorry corey
I'm sorry for making you mess you pants.
I'm sorry for making you watch you back to see if I was there.
I'm sorry for raping your mind and etc etc you'd be surprised.
Please dont make lsl spam me again, I was SOO scared. I like had to like mark all and delete them all at once. I kept one as incase they were valuable.

I am not to good at saying this but you dont have to worry anymore, I will always be there. I will never give up on you, I will never let you down, never gonna run around and desert you, never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, last of all I would never tell a lie and hurt you.
sorry bought that sta sad i got banned, well ok its long so hold in there, HARDWORKER does that daily 100k, for 5.5 USD and i bought 300k from him so yeah, i "sent" the money (i really thought it did send) SO i talked to the mods and they banned him, with no proof i mind you, andwhen HARDWORKER got off his ban he talked to slipanc and told him that i never sent the money nd now my Pwender account is banned for a full year, its kinda stupid.
I'm leaning towards a "no" right now, because I just bought 725k from Hardworker the other day and it was a simple and painless process, and also because your post quality is a bit subpar. Unless you do something that really stands out in the next few days, it's a "no" from me.
back from the dead
yeah hmm okay the whole post thing though is because i just got this account, and im working on that so i hope you'll reconsider
Last edited by Pweny; Apr 5, 2010 at 12:39 AM.
Fezch has mod powers.

GOD HELP US ALL
Gidday!
Last edited by Fezch; Apr 5, 2010 at 01:03 AM.
back from the dead
I wouldn't. I don't make replays.
I'm just not good enough anymore.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yush, I does.
Just so you guys know, my edit colour is DarkOrange. So if your post has been edited, anything added will be in orange. If something is removed, I will make a -snip-

My modding color is bold and Navy. Suck on it Fezch.
Last edited by oyster; Apr 5, 2010 at 01:09 AM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
No from me. Bad grammar, etc.