Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Even so, check your premises. Maybe re-evaluate what mans ultimate purpose is, perhaps then people won't seem so corrupt to you.
Linguistics:
better control over language (if the Aussie court system is anything like ours, your primary goal is to confuse and badger the fuck out of whoever's on the stand)

better control over vocabulary- use of ameliorated and pejorated terms to be more persuasive.

easier to get a job with a linguistics degree.

Also, a lawyer's job is to play to the emotions of the jury, not to have emotions of his own.
back from the dead
Man's purpose is to obtain power and wealth by whatever means possible. Morality for me is the standard of values set by the current time periods' society, and amorality is a denial of those values, which are often completely arbitrary and an outright denial of self-preservation (see; Catholic Church, circa Middle Ages).
back from the dead
Having a degree in philosophy would furthur confuse the fuck out of whoever's opposing me too. I could sporadically delve into objectivist concepts and confuse them. As such, confusing the fuck out of any jury whislt defending a client would help me immensly. In Australia the raitionale for sentencing (in civil cases) is on the balence of probabilities. If they can't follow what the fuck I'm saying then it'll throw the balence right out of the window and they most likely agree with the fancy man with fancy words in his fancy suit. At least, that's how I like to see it.
And could one gain power and wealth without living? No. Ergo, man must live in order to obtain power and wealth. Ipso facto, man must value himself and his life, over power and wealth.
>.<
Originally Posted by Bwamp View Post
No, based on the fact that you're still wearing your old clan tag and I've never seen any of your posts. Also, your More About Yourself is pretty bland.

Sorry.

Originally Posted by Cercopes View Post
I told you wwolfer you wouldn't get in.

first thing Bwamp i will left BlindF....also that that you didnt see any of mine post that isnt mine fault :P.....second cercopes......u didnt even tested me how i battle....so u dont have right to say anything to me untill u see me how i fight so STFU!
Definite no now.

We don't care how good you are ingame, we're interested in post quality and grammar/spelling ability, both of which you seem to lack.
back from the dead
I assumed that went without saying. Self preservation does, of course, take precedence over property and power (alliteration ftw).
back from the dead
I'm just setting everything out as little baby steps.
Now that we've established that a rational mans ultimate value in life is life itself, we can delve into the rational cardinal values a man hold. 1. Reason, 2. Purpose, 3. Self Esteem. The corrosponding virtues of said values are, respectively, 1. Rationality, 2. Productiveness, 3. Pride.
From that we can easily in/deduce that productive work is the central purpose of a rational man’s life. Reason is the source, the precondition of his productive work—pride is the result.
So we have there that productive work is the purpose of ones life, and what is productive work if not living?