Toribash
Dafaqed:

lawl y so much hate to me m8 ? okno
well I hope you have good luck mate sorry for not understanding your sense of humor, Im not the smartest here P:
Last edited by Onsola; Sep 8, 2015 at 05:56 PM.
yup we are ok

btw guys Im thinking in changing the format of the first post, It seems too messy in my opinion
ggss reported for rude post,
-----
To me, oko doesnt settle this. Why would you say all this shit anyway? you couldve just said it kindly like, hey guys im sorry but i dont have enoughh time to be active in the clan, and because of this i'm leaving. i hope you guys understan" Are you serious, just because of "sense of humour" and,,, "THUGS LIFE"!? i understand reason number one. AND this pissed me off too bad.

Originally Posted by idk who is this man?
BTW i will be happy to see my name at your enemies list

-----
Originally Posted by wowzaa3 View Post
So like I am the bestest at being the bestest in the the league of the bestest people in the world #facts ^^

please stop it with all the brags and boasts and whatnot,
Last edited by Lust; Sep 8, 2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by wowzaa3 View Post
So like I am the bestest at being the bestest in the the league of the bestest people in the world #facts ^^

"MAU is a clan that values respect. We also value common sense"
common sense

Ok I'll just stop being rude, that makes me look like an asshole (which I am but to wowzaa in PMs.)
Thanks imatrx

And for your information, Dafaqed, i've always been a guy who tried to look at the positive side of thigs. i ddidnt see anything positive in everything you've said earlier

----

code:
NinjaRaizu is no longer a member of any clan.

Kicked for >1 week inactivity
Last edited by Lust; Sep 8, 2015 at 06:39 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Hey onsola and eki can you come to /jo mau to see how bad I am?

EDIT: Also, I don't get why dafaqed would leave on such a negative attitude.
Last edited by Oxide; Sep 8, 2015 at 07:06 PM.