Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No one you need to worry or know about.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Oh, that's just great.

EDIT: talking it over with Thorn, there may still be hope...
Last edited by millie; Oct 27, 2013 at 05:46 PM.
Yeah I believe you took my post wrong as well, I didn't mean I was only staying til the clan league is over I meant I was here to win it. That's not even an excuse that's the god spoken truth. I also got the OK from siku to fight so I don't understand.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Not using all members present in the server to fight the semifinal battle

Is false as well.
Natejas' post was sarcastic and satirical. I do the same thing as well, posting something ridiculous with shitty grammar as a means of expressing I am not serious.
Originally Posted by example
hur im guna hax ALL of tb acconts n get all da tc

Just for the sake of awareness, DrHax, was the one who orchestrated this entire ordeal. He was the one who got me banned from the Clan League for leaving the clan for one day, he was the one who wouldn't let me join back in TGS until it was over, and he is the one who is trying to convince staff to disqualify us and advance them to the finals. Though other Alpha members were probably in on it, he is the mastermind, if you will.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Excuse me?

I told the clan we lost and went on to go to my brother's wedding.

I woke up very surprised you were DQ'd. I also voiced about how I didn't think it was fair at all that Natejas played right from the get go. Finally: I never told you you couldn't join TGS.

There's already a shit show going on, try not to throw more corn based feces my way.

Literally any accusation about what you guys did outside of using a player who lost in a previous clan league match was made by someone else without once speaking to me.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Oct 27, 2013 at 07:54 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!