lololololdcap.rpl (90.1 KB, 3 views)
boosfor you.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
like a boss.rpl (190.9 KB, 5 views)
daym.rpl (35.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ShamlessD; Jun 7, 2013 at 07:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
Nationality: American
Belt: 7th Dan Black Belt
Preferred Mods: Lenshu3ng, Erthtk, Aikido, Akido Big Dojo, Xspar.
Old Clans: FBI, ida, Echo, Rust
Why do you want to join?: I have wanted to join Urban for a long time now; the clan has some really nice skilled and mature members. I feel that I can learn a lot from you all, and I hope, in the future, that I may be able to teach others. I get along great with most all other players and hope to get more involved in the replay making crowd. Urban Unit would be a great opportunity and I'm sure I'd make a bunch of new friends as well.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: I am skilled in aikido and Lenshu and other multiplayer mods, and I am getting better at replay making, and hope to continue that pursuit with the help of Urban.
Other Qualities: I am friendly, and tend to get along with most everybody. I don't curse or flame, and I don't get angry at other people in the community. I am home schooled, I dirt bike, and I have a motorcycle. I am a musician, and I write a lot of my own music on the piano.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)
Draw a Lemon:

Lemon

I'll be honest here, Im not really a fan of the replays,I think they could be better and "Cleaner" But Erth has shown interest in you by voting yes, so I'll say yes for now just to see where this will go.
Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
Nationality: American
Belt: 7th Dan Black Belt
Preferred Mods: Lenshu3ng, Erthtk, Aikido, Akido Big Dojo, Xspar.
Old Clans: FBI, ida, Echo, Rust
Why do you want to join?: I have wanted to join Urban for a long time now; the clan has some really nice skilled and mature members. I feel that I can learn a lot from you all, and I hope, in the future, that I may be able to teach others. I get along great with most all other players and hope to get more involved in the replay making crowd. Urban Unit would be a great opportunity and I'm sure I'd make a bunch of new friends as well.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: I am skilled in aikido and Lenshu and other multiplayer mods, and I am getting better at replay making, and hope to continue that pursuit with the help of Urban.
Other Qualities: I am friendly, and tend to get along with most everybody. I don't curse or flame, and I don't get angry at other people in the community. I am home schooled, I dirt bike, and I have a motorcycle. I am a musician, and I write a lot of my own music on the piano.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)
Draw a Lemon:

Lemon

Eh, no thanks.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Thank you for your consideration, Maybe I'll try again so time in the future. But, before i leave may i ask why you rejected me Numbers?
Realism is beautiful
hi I would like to join urban because I am mature I am good at the game I can help the clan and I am cool also you guys are good I like this clan
Name:Pixel
Belt:Blue
Bioont to be fast Give up
Replay:I dont have

I join this clan For Fun and become a Pro. Invite me ok
Originally Posted by ninjakid20 View Post
hi I would like to join urban because I am mature I am good at the game I can help the clan and I am cool also you guys are good I like this clan

Originally Posted by PixelHaVen View Post
Name:Pixel
Belt:Blue
Bioont to be fast Give up
Replay:I dont have

I join this clan For Fun and become a Pro. Invite me ok

Chilling. Rip Urban unit
Nationality: German
Belt: Black
Preferred Mods: Mushu, Aikido (Big Dojo), Judo, Sometimes Jousting too
Old Clans: Fallen, Hawk, Legend
Why do you want to join?: It would be a massive chance for me to learn, and know how good I really am
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: Although I am only 14 and playing this game since only 1 year, I think that I bring much skill with me. In the listed mods I like I designed my own move, found a new one for mushu/ judo yesterday.
Other Qualities: Although (again) I am from germany and only 14 Years old, I speak
English much better than other people who actually come from England/ America. Also, I'm a pretty funny guy, can be serious and polit.

P.S. These Replays are old so don't judge me if they dont fit to my current skill ;)
Attached Files
Cheffchen_ Clipkick.rpl (68.9 KB, 8 views)
Cheffchen_ Flipcap.rpl (137.0 KB, 5 views)
Cheffchen_ Fine one.rpl (164.8 KB, 4 views)
Cheffchen_ Dismount.rpl (63.0 KB, 4 views)
are signatures even a thing anymore..?