Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Fancy, I have video evidence of you kidnapping pamaaj as he slept, then taking him to some shack, presumably to torture and/or kill him. Release him now, and charges will not be pressed.

That was me.

Me and Pammy were gonna do our weekly "Kidnapping Fantasy Night" and it was my turn to be the kidnapper.

It was a fun night. We played "Grease the Pole" and "Shove the Vegetable into the Sphincter".

Good times, good times.
-----

You said you are "Pamarj". We don't have a clan mate whose name is "Pamarj". Pammy goes by different names, such as Bubbykins, Assmaster, Stripper Fireman, etc. but he never goes by "Pamarj".

This being a mere typo is also out of the question because Pammy is really good with his hands.

Care to explain, Fancy?
Last edited by Trick; Jun 14, 2013 at 03:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
Alright, I'll admit, I'm not pamaaj. I'm a fukin pleb, get over it.

Definition of Pleb (Urban Dictionary):

1)one who's inferior intelligence results in them making a complete titface out of themselves in public

2)one who has had their brain replaced with a small cucumber whilst visiting the doctor for a routine check up
Last edited by Fancy; Jun 14, 2013 at 11:50 PM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Fukin pleb? Sounds delicious.

So ... you're not Pammy?

Who'll engage in epic three-ways with me and Zander now?

"Oiled Everythingathon Fridays" will never be the same without Pammy.
fl0w
contact= 9892554580 or email at kristopher70@hotmail.com.
skype= krisstraley
No alt.
Hello, my name is Kris, (IGN im2boss4u) I am 13 years old. I play almost all the time. I am a third dan black belt. i Love to play football(american). im very athletic. I like to help people and see the smile on their face afterwards.
I want to join Oblivion because I've met some nice people in here. (daligar and more) and it realized that i wanted to join due to their niceness.
Like i said before, im a third dan black belt. I have been playing toribash for quite a bit. i have quit sometimes but i come back. Im usually always on. but not usually active on the forums. ive been in 2 clans before.
MY favorite secondary color is red.
fun questions=
1. i would T bag him then untie the dude and let him kill me.
3. i would kill my family memeber, Why? because, they are ganna die anyways, and my friend will be around longer. if its a gal friend than maybe turn into girlfriend? O.o
No hope. no cure. no problem.
You seem like a friendly kid, but I don't think there is any way I could say yes to that app.

You stumped me on question 3 though.

No.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

even though you were my co in twisted rejected. NO
Last edited by MaZeZ; Jun 15, 2013 at 08:28 AM.
Additional no.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.
Nyac=Shiny(You don't know him, he's a former member of RIP. Even though it wasn't official, 3 yeses were made over a skype chat.)
Mazez=AudioMagi
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
I say YES ... because my vote doesn't matter anyway since you've already been rejected in the worst possible way. Heck, I can even vote PICKLES if I wanted to at this point.

That being said ...

Trick votes PICKLES.
fl0w