Toribash
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
What time do you guys wake up in the morning? And what time do you go to bed?

Whenever I feel like it. But yeah, as Solax said; sleeping is for mortals.

Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
How many of you speak more than 1 language? (what languages are they, too?)

English/Finnish/Swedish

Bit more fluent in first two than in third. :P

I can speak some Maori (the native language of my country) but that's about it.
Unless gibberish counts?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
that's not quite what I was asking haha. I mean how many of you (staff) are bilingual and what languages do you speak.

I figured it'd be easier if I just generalized since you're unlikely to get an answer from everyone, let alone a serious one. *cough*hanz0*cough*

Over here speaking & reading other languages is normal, for example in the UK we obviously do English, French is the second language we learn, and depending on the person/school you'll also find German as third.
Hit mainland Europe & people usually have a functional understanding of the languages used by bordering countries.

That's why initially I thought it was a joke question, it's common knowledge that Europeans do more than one language. Just look on someone's profile for the country code, and if they're European take a look on a map. Odds are at the very least they can handle languages from bordering countries... Unless they're a bit thick. ;)

Are you saying that you speak French, English, as well as a multitude of other languages?

Obviously English, because England etc. French because we get taught that. Never bothered with German, far more interesting in getting laid than learning yet another language I'll never use. Since I assume you're after things we're fluent in or that are widely used, I'll leave it at that.

hanz0 says: bzzbzzzzscrewyoubzzz
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 13, 2012 at 05:56 AM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you

Arabic, French and English.

Going to learn either Italian or Spanish but school and college plans are consuming a great amount of time :/
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I can speak some Maori (the native language of my country) but that's about it.
Unless gibberish counts?

Would you like some fush and chups, bro?

I was fortunate enough to have grown up in Sweden to Australian parents while being an Australian citizen and as such I am fluent in both Swedish and English. It's cool though because I can speak Swedish like anyone else from Sweden without an accent since I learned it as a child like any other language.

So those are my only two at the moment. I'm looking to learn German and maybe another language after that.
Whats an animal you love?
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries