Endurance Onslaught 6.0

Guilty Crown

Gg tho. Well it's not that gore, it was just action.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
i understand until the bold part
but i don't know how to add anime in my watch list and how i get the card

You'll get it. Once you created your account, you should follow the tutorial or something like that. And then you can find that card on your profile.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
concon'll still win

And I'll remember MrJingles' loyalty when you all cower below me!
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Katanagatari
http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/katanagatari

Usually when you watch an anime and it's a captivating one it tries to make sure to satisfy the watcher till the very end of it.

This anime is, as you would presume a great one, captivating until the very end but still, at the end it manages to forget all about your expectations and smashes you to pieces. At first you think it'll be alright, but fuckit, it doesn't get alright, it doesn't even get anywhere. It's a lot like the Game of Thrones in that perspective, except that GOT actually has hope, even after destroying so much of it.

If you want to watch an anime that is an anime this ridiculous then I very much say you watch it.

You can also imagine how furious it got me to actually get on the forum, log in then write this. I am annoyed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

I dont need to be a forum mod to moderate these threads

But yeah, as far as I've seen ConCon is decent. Also I'd go with G?rm?n aka ImmortalPig. He's active here and takes anime pretty seriously.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

I'd say you should watch a berserk marathon with all the three movies. Though the fourth is still in the making so the whole thing would only be complete after that's finished.

Also a Ghost in the shell marathon with all the movies sounds promising too.

And while we're at it, I'd also go with Steins;Gate, including the movie and the special. They are just perfectly lined up one after another.

Vox sucks

Slip, was Steins;Gate as good as every let it out to be? I've never watched it, but I'm skeptical if it's really as good as they put it out to be
I'd say it's an appropriate sequel of the series. It was as good as any other Steins;Gate episode.

In a word: Yes, hell yes.

Vox sucks

Lol I just opened this thread curious to know what was in it and I see my name everywhere...

I'm glad that people decided to "nominate" me. But some people have been around longer than I have, so it would be more fair for them to be a Mod in a way. Either way I don't mind being a Mod or not being one, I'll still love posting here.
It's not out the oldness, it's about the activeness.

Vox sucks