Toribash
TthunderR, you are the fuck in.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Hello, This is my 3rd or 2nd try.
They are all madmans, with boom hits and combos.
if no, tell me please what to improve.
Attached Files
#Tessh - Pain rain.rpl (247.8 KB, 19 views)
#Tessh born with the gods.rpl (176.4 KB, 16 views)
#Tessh wind.rpl (204.5 KB, 15 views)
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
I'll be editting this post tonight with my opinions on your replays guys, just be patient a little longer
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Meh, since I can see that none of the members is going to move his ass, I'll do it.I'm not a recruiter, so just consider this as an advice etc.

Tessh:

Pain rain: Well, nothing much to say. Great replay except the part from 310 - 150. Didn't like that part. The rest is just fine but it could have been a bit more amazing.
The skeet was slow and somehow boring.You could have boom the torso instead of throwing your hand at it. Or you could've just make the skeet a bit faster.

Born with the gods: Same thing, the opener was cool. I see you were going for a destructive replay. I wished there was a bit more destruction but that doesn't matter too much.
I didn't like that you had to swing uke's upper part so much in order to get a boom. You could've just boom it with the other foot.
That would look much better. The pose was fine, too. Overall: Not bad!

Wind: I've already seen something familiar to your opener. Nice one, good position to boom. These 2 booms are neat.
The only thing I didn't like is that after you spinned rightwards, you immadiately tried to perform a leftwards spin.
That looked messed up, but the boom after that was quite nice.
Overall: nice replays with a few flaws. Fix them and I guess you're in!

I'M NOT A RECRUITER

Joboman:

God touch: Nice punch combo. The opener was boring, you increased the speed too fast. That made the replay look like you don't really know what you do in my opinion.
I also didn't like that you grabbed uke's torso in order to get a split there. I bet that could be done without the grab. I wished the second punch was a boom.
Either getting a boom there or just a decap would have been better in my opinion. The speed was cool. The style was okay. Overall: Meh.

Dat boom: I honestly didn't like that one.
I barely think you knew what you were doing and the "manipulation" looked messed up.
The first punch was unnecessary because it was a single DM which looked bad.The boom was okay though.
I think you just have to spend more time on each replay. It seems like you often rush.

Flying penis: The opener looked cool and the first boom was neat. after that, you could have relax the left arm since you didn't need to hold it at all.
That would have look much better.
The second kick was cool, too, but it wasn't a boom. Take your time! Replays take time in most cases. (Pulse sometimes spends 10 hours on 1 replay).
I don't expect you to spend THAT much, but just try to be a bit more accurate.
Right now, it's a no from me but remember! I'M NOT A RECRUITER
NOT A RECRUITER SO ONLY OPINIONS

Butler153:
edited split-decp: It was very simple i'm afraid. It lacked complexity and the hits lacked power. The knee contraction after the first hit made it look even weaker. In addition there were periods where no joints were moved at all, that's a bad thing a lot of the time i'm afraid.
epic wushu decap: using an official mod is imaginitive but i wouldn't recommend it. It greatly restricts movement in terms of turn frames. Maybe good online using those tactics, but i wouldn't use wushu for single player.
Clean split: Symertrical, holdy, stiff, very few movements and the hits were weak.
Come back in a month or so, practice and try relaxing more joints and moving more joints per turn. It's a no

Pusga:
Project Poptart: Some obvious flaws but it was really imaginative, love it to be honest. it's good to see you went away and improved.
Beats defective: Generic madman, nice enough, the constant direction switches affected your flow but it was otherwise very nice. Maybe to much grabbing though.
Multipenetration: Long range skeet was nice, not a fan of the start but it was good.
If it were up to me, i'd say you're ready. Yes.

TthunderR:
system reboot: Tricking is not my speciality but the knees needed relaxing, makes it look cleaner etc. First hit was well aimed but not very powerful, then the 2nd hit was awesome. Won the replay back for me.
The fast fist: Loved it. I'm a huge fan of combos like that. Man, that was great.
Chasing shadows: Definite flaws but it takes a lot of skill to do those kinda of self spars.
Yes from me.

Tessh:
You should be more patient, we will eventually get around to it.
Pain rain: It was kinda nice. The first boom was nice but it was kinda simple. The last bit was nice but i wish there was more power on skeet, would've been better.
Born with the gods: First hit was meh, 2nd hit was excellent. Not much else i can say on that one...
Wind: Other way around on this one. Really liked the start, first hit was nice but the second was kinda last minute. An after though if you will.

Edit the first skeet or do another replay of that caliber and you have my yes.

JoboMan:
God touch: If onyl you hadn't damaged your head, that would've been a great replay. I do like a good powerful punch. Very nice imo.
dat boom: Disappointed after your first replat. It was kinda holdy and not much happens :< Would've been nice if you kicked into actiona little earlier with a bit more force on your opening hit.
Flying penis: Obviously, an awesome name. But, alas that holds no bearing on the replay unfortunately. Start was ok, first hit was nice. There was a little gap in the middle which deisrupted the flow but it was otherwise nice.
I can't decide though, on the fence, 1 more replay to make my decision maybe?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.