Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello, i bought the game 1,5 months ago. I have played 4 ranked games, and lost 4 of them due to me having 0.25 kdr. Also i have no idea how the skin system (random rewards n such) works.

Any ways i could actually learn to properly beat the shit of all the russians?
Lol the last russian who was on my team kept asking for awp and then the only time we did give it to him he died instantly at long.

never again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Holy shit, is that Dmau5? Yes. Yes it is. Give me your ranks you baddies so I can update them. Truth is you're probs better than me. SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR ELSE I WON'T CONSIDER IT. Also if you want your name up on the front page so people can add you just send me that too. Cheers, you awful, awful people.

PS: I'm adding all ranks and names FRIDAY JUNE 26TH 12:00 PM CT so submit by then or I'll 1v1 you Final D Fox v Fox no items
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
http://steamcommunity.com//id/mocrogunz

My steam profile, and im Nova 3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I started playing 3 days ago and I really enjoy it. Should I do a mass-case-opening? Maybe I can get a knife, give me tips pls.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I've played 86 minutes of CSGO, should I attempt ranked yet and find a rank and work my way up? Or should I play more casual / deathmatch until i am good first?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Do whatever you like, personally I only played a single deathmatch casual and arms race before doing competitive, but because I didn't enjoy that I just started with comp.
you'll probably start in the lower ranks like that but who cares
cage the gargoyle