Toribash
I was playing with him and was threatening to report me because my vote was "no", was cursing me, thinking that I would change my vote

for me you will never enter the clan
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
now i will report u because you lie
i said i will report u because i don't know how , you start talking in my name i swear
-----
sire i swear i don't lie but he hate me because i am young and he don't want a player have 12 years join this awesome clan
Last edited by Fire; Jul 22, 2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-_-" Has no way to discuss with you, my vote is still not
And I have only 15 years
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
i know u have 15 years-_-''
but u lied cuz i didn't said that i will report you for voting no -_-
-----
sire can i join ?
Last edited by Fire; Jul 22, 2013 at 05:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't like the way he's meaninglessly arguing with otavio.

Also, threatening to report our members is a sure-fire way to get yourself despised by us.

I may not have any authority here, but I would never let someone like you in our family.

Get out please.
Last edited by Marrez; Jul 22, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
beware
the goblin
okay but he lie because he don't want me in this clan. anyways it was the better clan for me and my dream to join it i off
Stop acting like a bunch of prissie kids.

Emile001 - Go away, stop arguing, and if you ever learn what the meaning of maturity is and understand how to express it, please come back to show us. Rejected.
Otavio: não é não, não caia na onda de imaturidade dos aplicantes e se rebaixe.
Você está apenas agindo imaturamente aceitando as insinuações dele.
Então vamos agir mais maduramente com relação ao aplicantes,
eles que precisam de nós, não nós deles. Apenas um feedback construtivo.

Emile001: If some member of the clan you're applying say "no", please refrain from discussing about it.
This will only get more negative awnsers for you. Act more maturely (even you being young)
when trying to get in a clan, because age, playing time, belt, tc, etc... nothing matters when you are mature,
have a good development perpective, are loyal and so on. Focus on your qualities,
I believe you have it, indeed. Seens all this drama I can't do anything else than reject you.
Better luck next time, apply in the future when you are ready, based on what I've written here.