Toribash
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
Merry christmas to every one!!! :3

Merry Christmas ^^

well... it is in 2 hours
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Erm... Hey Guys... Not been here before. Hi.

Sorry to intrude your party over here, but would you guys give me an idea as to whether you think that Flip would be accepted for official? I'm just wondering, and I decided to ask an official clan and find out from you all as you've all been through it yourselves. Sorry if I ruined your party.
Merry Christmas for all
-----
What is the different of an official Clan and an unofficial Clan?
Last edited by TuniBoy; Dec 25, 2014 at 12:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TuniBoy View Post
What is the different of an official Clan and an unofficial Clan?

i find it hard to explain
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post

Sorry to intrude your party over here, but would you guys give me an idea as to whether you think that Flip would be accepted for official? I'm just wondering, and I decided to ask an official clan and find out from you all as you've all been through it yourselves. Sorry if I ruined your party.

Actualy, you're welcome in this thread ^^
And for your question if Flip would be accepted as an official clan, I don't know, if your clan is active and has everything to be official (a story, active members...) there is no reason that he can't be official ;)
But for me there is no difference between an official clan and unofficial clan.
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post

"well imma say no, but dont let that get you down! I see potential" lol remember me?

anyway I dont know much about what the difference is between official and unofficial, but I think it would be accepted. I mean me Kyuri and tuniboy got rekd by you guys yesterday, well not so much Kyuri lol. Again, im pretty clueless with this stuff but I think flip could be accepted
(Origin)