Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lolol

KiT couldn't help and hampa didn't respond to IRC queries, so not so good.

No fraud was commited, so I'm not too worried.
You got them to change their pass, and then give you the new one so that you could log in on their account and then buyvthem a lucky dip using your own paypal account, then once that was done, you got them to change it back. People do the same for toriprime.
All in all, the only way you could have done credit card fraud, would be if the money on your paypal was frauded. I highly doubt that.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
hi ^^
Name:wwolfer
GMT:+1
Belt :2dan
Ingame/IRC/Forum activity:ingame 2 active,forum very active
More About Yourself:14 years old male who likes to sk8,parkour,play fun mods,TK & wushu master....
No, based on the fact that you're still wearing your old clan tag and I've never seen any of your posts. Also, your More About Yourself is pretty bland.

Sorry.
GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKERS
OYSTAH'S BACK BITCHES

Talked to hampa and got everything resolved, turns out the whole problem was caused because PayPal eats massive dick.

Hopefully everyone who purchased a Dip will get their items returned soon.
back from the dead
YAAAAAAAAY!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Greetings,Doxa Peoples :P

Name: Deathsoldi/Brian

GMT:-4

Belt : 6th dan

Ingame/IRC/Forum activity: I don't play alot in-game unless if someone else play and so on so I mostly play if a friend is on or just pop up in some random servers , im very active on forum , I can be active on IRC if it's needed or else I won't log on lol.

More About Yourself: Well im mostly a manga reader lately , not much of good games to play so just hanging around toribash for a while more like burning time here.

If you want to ask anything else about me feel free to pm me :P
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |