no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Just make my head pure black.
OR, if Kyro manages to make my head in time I'll post that here.

Man, I would love to make u a head. What do u say? Will u trust me on that?
watch out Yourface, somebody may come and took al your texture, just change the screen to uke's way of looking in singleplayer then press f8 to take screenshots, it will be in the screenshots folder.
We will be here. Waiting... Don't worry to much about it. Every virus attack can be remedied, and in computer service they know how to save your data. It is just question of time. If u are forum addict *like me :P* (and u are not judging by the number of your posts) it will not fall on you to heavy. But if u are internet or gaming addict this is good time to clear your mind and body. See ya soon, my friend.
Yourface the screeny of your head would be sufficient. Listen to Sicks and delete that post. I will try to dl u again.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Man, I would love to make u a head. What do u say? Will u trust me on that?

Ofcourse, one little request though, if possible, could it be modelled off the images below? The characters name is Johan Liebert, if you need more pictures of him in order to accurately make the head, just google image his name.

[doc]
Galt is here ¬¬

Also, man, I wear black pants, my hair is short, and I have an Addidas Star as my foot. Helios. And where's my goatie? And I don't have those things in the leg.

BESIDES that, I'm perfect in the draw ^^

EDIT: Like this:

#TribeOn