Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If you still have the textures for my old Gabiel set, use those.

Also, I'd like a pistol with magazines falling out (like I just emptied them into someone's faec).
back from the dead
Yea, I did that when I saw it. Honestly, he isn't as good as everyone thinks.
veb would prolly just hack you. :P
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Can you make me stand all cool? Like, leaning against a wall, with a Deagle in each hand, but the faraway deagle in front of my face with me blowing smoke from it?
That would be the sex.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
one of hampa's fighting styles is to throw or get thrown into the air and use all his kenetic energy when he comes down to swing, pull or push his opponent out or over. I think he does it deliberately just for the epicness. Had he not relaxed his wrist he would have had a good 70% chance of defeating me.
[invade]
I just came to ask, how that story is progressing Oyster? When will u finish it? When u do PM me. Don't forget, it's a 6-7 pages of comic, don't overdo it. Simple scenes like u making a movie scenario. See ya.
[end of invasion :}]