9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Where the fuck are your HEADS?!
Yes, where are they?! Last night I set to make new page with my Piratez friends and look at that, when I dl all the members I noticed some of them have no heads?! O.O
So now, all that are active now (on forum, in game) post here screenshots of your tori (just to check is something wrong with my comp). You don't have to have shaders just as long u have the HEAD!. Now post quickly, so u don't get lost in the background like some black shadow when u can be frontal in Rift!
u never seen a single post from me...:P
i also regularly see our clan forum and post whenever i think i need to.....
Don't worry, those people do contribute. Whether you see it is irrelevant as you do not issue the ranks and if you did then those people would have missed out. I see what they do and that is what counts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Grayve you can do it if you want. Just make sure that the coding is needed and that you use the coding that is already there. I will write a little guide on coding when I get back.

As your wish, leader. ~ Grayve
Last edited by GrayveXP; Apr 8, 2010 at 07:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Lol I like this thread, makes me lol. Im moderating on the go, but deleting shit and editing is too hard on the phone so my powers are diminished. So is chris dead? I haven't read his thread. Rhymes lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!