Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Heyo, My name is Finn, I'm 14 and I've been playing this game for a few days more than a year. I'm a custom belt and I've gone through 1 other clan (at least that I count, the other was unranked and i was there for a few days because they were extremely inactive). The 1 I counted was Bomb, I was a faithful member for a few months, became a senior member at 2 months and had to leave at 3 because I go to an advanced school. My favorite mods are ABD, judo/frac, and a bit of twinswords.

Since I'm 14 I'm starting high school soon, and that also means sometimes I gotta do summer work to keep in the advanced program I mentioned earlier (yes that had relevance) basically it'll only be an hour a day and probably won't take much free time away, but it's worth knowing.
Just so you know, i probably won't be a flag member in wars and stuff, I've only been playing for a month after leaving for a while like I mentioned, I'm still unlocking my old skills.

Some personal details are I live in North Carolina, USA, And my life is kinda going great right now. I like to play a lot of video games and a bit of basketball/team handball, I'm not part of a team though sadly. I have ADHD so if I'm not on my medicine I get slightly hyper, but nothing insane, otherwise I'll probably be completely mature other than a childish joke every now and then. School for me is ending soon so I decided I'd join a clan because I would be infinitely more active in the summer. I'm starting high school next year and because of a divorce between my parents I'll tell you if I can't be active at times. I'm pretty good at toribash and I trained a bit more since my last leave of absence, so I decided to join a clan, A.K.A you guys, I hope you can look at my application soon, and I hope you guys have a great day.

Also I really apologize for grammatical errors, I'm not gonna say it's my age or anything, cause it's not.

If this sucked (like your mom) just deal with it
^Yes that is a joke, I saw the last app

If you saw this app before it looked like this, I looked at some of the others you accepted and realized how much mine paled in comparison, thanks for your time once again

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv
Last edited by TheMutant; Jun 4, 2015 at 08:27 PM. Reason: I realized how much I paled in comparison to the ones accepted
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Soo can I like watch day get his ass *gently* kicked by some *kind* badass *understanding* people?

Yes, most definitely. Remember, 12:00 noon -6GMT on Saturday the 6th.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by TheMutant View Post
Heyo, My name is Finn, I'm 14 and I've been playing this game for a few days more than a year. I'm a custom belt and I've gone through 1 other clan (at least that I count, the other was unranked and i was there for a few days because they were extremely inactive). The 1 I counted was Bomb, I was a faithful member for a few months, became a senior member at 2 months and had to leave at 3 because I go to an advanced school. My favorite mods are ABD, judo/frac, and a bit of twinswords.

Since I'm 14 I'm starting high school soon, and that also means sometimes I gotta do summer work to keep in the advanced program I mentioned earlier (yes that had relevance) basically it'll only be an hour a day and probably won't take much free time away, but it's worth knowing.
Just so you know, i probably won't be a flag member in wars and stuff, I've only been playing for a month after leaving for a while like I mentioned, I'm still unlocking my old skills.

Some personal details are I live in North Carolina, USA, And my life is kinda going great right now. I like to play a lot of video games and a bit of basketball/team handball, I'm not part of a team though sadly. I have ADHD so if I'm not on my medicine I get slightly hyper, but nothing insane, otherwise I'll probably be completely mature other than a childish joke every now and then. School for me is ending soon so I decided I'd join a clan because I would be infinitely more active in the summer. I'm starting high school next year and because of a divorce between my parents I'll tell you if I can't be active at times. I'm pretty good at toribash and I trained a bit more since my last leave of absence, so I decided to join a clan, A.K.A you guys, I hope you can look at my application soon, and I hope you guys have a great day.

Also I really apologize for grammatical errors, I'm not gonna say it's my age or anything, cause it's not.

If you saw this app before it looked like this, I looked at some of the others you accepted and realized how much mine paled in comparison, thanks for your time once again

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv

I get it a yes. You're in!
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015

Also I wanted to attach the image but I don't know how to in a forum post

Someone who actually cares about applying. I like you already. I believe I've met you before in my (short) time in bomb. Also, Imgur is a great site for posting images. You also could've copied the nitro logo image URL, and p-

nevermind that's confusing. Yes from me
I'm just gamin' man

You know. Fuck. A good applicant. For once in my life, I can finally say without a doubt that I'm accepting you. DJ, myself, and Error have already said YES. Welcome to Nitro man. I'd suggest you get a skype if you haven't already, because we talk to each other on skype often. And, if you are on skype, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my skype so I can add you to the group.
Also. If you ever want to practice on ABD, I'm always free.
3 SPOTS LEFT IN NITRO
Recruitment is going to be tighter.
Last edited by Valterain1; Jun 4, 2015 at 08:34 PM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Oh my god, thank you guys so much, i didn't expect such a positive reaction within 2 hours, especially with 4 spots left. Thank you guys so much, I'll see you soon.
Also my Skype is Slepyoneshot
spelled exactly like that
its not sleepy XD
(sorry but everyone asks me that)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Oh my god, thank you guys so much, i didn't expect such a positive reaction within 2 hours, especially with 4 spots left. Thank you guys so much, I'll see you soon.
Also my Skype is Slepyoneshot
spelled exactly like that
its not sleepy XD
(sorry but everyone asks me that)

Didn't actually read your app (I will after this), but I did see that you're a 14 year old from NC. I think you're Thinksfast on an alt XD

He'll be so happy.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays