Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

How about no.

Zenboy was reported by someone outside of Obey.

If you want to break the rules, leave us out of your nonsense.

Obey members are recommended to cease posting on this board.
Next time report this 10 years old Unsub for insulting and swearing just because he is an alt of a main banned for infractions.
Insulting our members will get you no where.

We aren't in the wrong here, and I fail to see why you took another shot at us.

Ive helped (FC) in the past, expect no more.
I insutled? I just said a truth Also this clan won't need more help i think i will declarate it dead in this night (wow in the last day of my summer holiday) If jooker don't want to declarate it dead i think i will just give up on it. Is said that we reached #2 place and now it die. Well i think is my fault that i invited dj back in so...
DON'T DO IT! GIVE IT TO ME AND VIRAL! I WON'T BLAME YOU GUYS FOR JOINING PREY! PLEASE! And Azze Unsub was just doing some harmless trolling and we reacted poorly and I apologized to him so let's stay friends with Obey.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Why not? All the old FC members are there? If you do give up on FC that's the place to go. Me and Viral won't give up on this. Just give it to us instead of declaring it dead please I've apologized to Unsub & Toxic & All Of Obey & iPortal for how we reacted on behalf of us. We reacted poorly to harmless trolling. Some people say we suck and they actually mean it but we don't get mad at them. Fighting is pointless, I see that now.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |