Toribash
beedoosamm i suggest that you use youtube learn basics then the ''tricks'' and start it also how are you doing guys long time no see
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Nice well done rouxster..
And yes.. have to dl new version too!!
-----
Originally Posted by experts View Post
beedoosamm i suggest that you use youtube learn basics then the ''tricks'' and start it also how are you doing guys long time no see

All good.. take a look at clan-page->events.. private events are for allies too ;)
Last edited by BBKing; Sep 26, 2014 at 07:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Song thing

If this gets enough attention, I'll put an extra 20k and adamantium force to 1st prize. I want at least 7 entries in before I'll send it to the monastery bank for the prize though.
hey guys i just lost a war against its a clan 7-4. i just thought of risking it because its my birthday and i thought i had a bit of luck.

im sorry for losing the war i will never do something like that again.
Originally Posted by kratos2121 View Post
hey guys i just lost a war against its a clan 7-4. i just thought of risking it because its my birthday and i thought i had a bit of luck.

im sorry for losing the war i will never do something like that again.

o_O your birthday!!!!! CONGRATS.. happy hippieday ;)
and 'bout war.. don't worry. we dont have to win every war. cool, that you tried it
-----
Originally Posted by potateau View Post
If this gets enough attention, I'll put an extra 20k and adamantium force to 1st prize. I want at least 7 entries in before I'll send it to the monastery bank for the prize though.

wow.. thx for support! so, I hope there will be some more entries.
Last edited by BBKing; Sep 26, 2014 at 09:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump