Toribash
Venusaur solo'd my entire pokemon red way back in the day

at the end of the game I had a high level venusaur and level 30 pokemon with shit like "fly" and "surf" etc

grinding is stupid, just use 1 pokemon the whole time >:l
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Btw , may , what's your pokemon version?
Never seen pokemon with that parties type

black and white
Emilss, this is a Chat for anything.

Pokemans or whatever the game is named doesn't seem like a long lasting discussion so dont worry.
There might be mentioning about it from time to time but otherwise I don't see a reason why to make a new thread.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Venusaur solo'd my entire pokemon red way back in the day

at the end of the game I had a high level venusaur and level 30 pokemon with shit like "fly" and "surf" etc

grinding is stupid, just use 1 pokemon the whole time >:l

squirtle is doing it for me right now
alright guy
plot twist, (probably) any pokemon that you just use the entire game will carry you to a win.

But people insist on having 6 weaker pokemon, and then grind them to the point that they are useful, instead of just having 1 pokemon that never dies and almost 1-shots everything, even when not very effective.

Also I liked venusaur because giga drain
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
plot twist, (probably) any pokemon that you just use the entire game will carry you to a win.

But people insist on having 6 weaker pokemon, and then grind them to the point that they are useful, instead of just having 1 pokemon that never dies and almost 1-shots everything, even when not very effective.

Also I liked venusaur because giga drain

plot twist.
try to play in a contest with just one strong pokemon.
you will be beaten in less a minute.

also: hey maylene

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god