Toribash
Of course you did well. You were against an entire team of squishy physical damage carries.

Also those builds. THOSE BUILDS MAN
Hybrid udyr is OP

also lol DFG on malz
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Hybrid udyr is OP

also lol DFG on malz

That Malzahar would be me, and it was either that or a void staff, but none of them built magic resist, so I got the DFG. Also, the CD reduction was a nice bonus to go along with the AP.

Oh, and I'd suggest not being so pessimistic and bringing people down. I'm sure I could say more about your toribash playing, but I'm not going to drag this out, so don't expect a response from me.
Last edited by Numbers; Jul 27, 2011 at 01:16 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
People actually play Toribash?
-----
Also you could have built some survivability instead. Using the logic "more damage = faster killing them = less damage taken" is bad
Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 27, 2011 at 01:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
-----
Also you could have built some survivability instead. Using the logic "more damage = faster killing them = less damage taken" is bad

Well, I don't anymore I just use it for the Forum. Also I haven't played LoL lately coz i lost my internetz, so a good character you guys choose would be nice. It can be any character as I am paying for them. Ty
-----

His survivability was fine, 21 kills, 4 deaths. Reasonable score. Deathfire's Grasp. Sure, not the best item but it works(worked?) on Malz. Assuming you remember to use the item.

The ryalis crystal scepter he had provides enough health to keep him from melting in 2 hits, and had armour and 2 seconds of invulnerability from the Zhonya's Hourglass.

So it was either buy a rod of ages end game (useless as it wont be full). Deathfire's Grasp, Abysal scepter (But there was no magic being done worth reducing other than Jax's moves.) And sorc shoes cover all the magic pen needed from the only magic res items - Merc Treads.

Also, hes not level 30. So it doesnt really matter if people build deathfire's grasp. Each to the own, it's not just one build set in stone for everyone to use.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Hurrr, trynda after rework <3
57% critchance with full fury bar and some crit runes at lvl 1, TROLOLOLOLO
retired