Toribash
rainbow you never alone we always here :^)

You sound like you have social anxiety, ever get checked out for it?
FIRED UP
I actually told you guys about my social anxiety few weeks ago. I wrote a whole ''wall of text'' as liaxo called it. I brought the subject up when you and Mocro were too shy to send us photos of you.

To be honest, my stupid ideas (which are causing social anxiety) are still there and are still preventing me from being a 20-year-old young man and they're putting me in a serious existential danger (bcuz if I fail this year I'm going to the military to fight ISIS and like 30 more extreme terrorist groups ..... Are you serious ?! I am afraid of roaches... I will die during the training actually)
I didnt mean to piss on your existence, rainbow. I was unsure how to react because the seriousness in the thread went from 0 to 100 in one post.

We do really wish the best for you, but the western social structure doesn't give advice on how to comfort people in things you can't change or help with yourself.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Take drugs for social anxiety

I dropped out of college because of the same thing, but I went to a place and they gave me pills and now I can TALK to people in REAL LIFE

Also my family has a history of social anxiety. My sister missed her senior year of high school because she was unable to leave the house, and my mom was the same way at some point

But PILLS!
FIRED UP
Oh no I know you didn't mean anything bad, I didn't misunderstand you. Don't worry ; )

And thanks for wishing me the best. That's supportive enough.
-----
Oh no those pills are useless for me. The asshole (my doctor) made me take those unnecessary harmful pills for 2 months before I find out that they are useless things that are supposed to make you calm down.... -.- who the fuck told you that I'm dying of anger or dying of something that needs to be calmed down ?! They put you on risk of very bad side affects for no reason. At least they were useless for me.
BTW did you get any side affects ?
I only went to a doctor one time and I have it on the list of my to-do things to go to a doctor again, but not that same one that was totally unhelpful.
-----
actually the pills are useful for people who suffer from the symptoms of like blushing and shaking and sweating and increased heart beats ratio and some people faint in social situations. I don't have any of these but I just avoid social situations but when in a situation I have no symptoms. I'm doing a bit better now but still need some work.
Last edited by rainboweye; Mar 6, 2015 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HEH ryan got voted least favourite GM

Originally Posted by Powas View Post

Votes for least favourite GMs

rainboweye it's not 'a pill'

You go to a psychiatrist (I think that's the one that gives you the pillzzz) and you get diagnosed

Even then there is more than one pill for most ailments. I had to take 3 different kids of pills for my anxiety before I was prescribed one that worked.
FIRED UP
O heh. Good luck next time Ryan. I love your name BTW it's my favorite name in English.

Yeah Hush I will have to meet a new doctor this or the next week because I think I failed in helping my self by my own. But I am still not going to have any pills no matter what. I wooooont
I wish you could come to the jungle with me, rainbow, you always leave a stronger, better man.
pills can do that, too liaxo

They make you last longer, too!

rainboweye I don't really see any other way around debilitating social anxiety other than medication... You should see someone who specializes in diagnosing and medicating ailments like that
FIRED UP