Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

When you work in c4d and use textures on materials it creates a folder named tex in the folder where you hold the project. YOu should try sending me that also
Yes...
Well it creates the folder if you click on yes when it asks "create copy in document location". I clicked no, because then, I can /dl people over and over, without the need to move mats around.

So, :/
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
I fucking love you Bruno, you did all of it.

I'll be sure to inform you whenever I have another one.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
how old is Fezch?

Originally Posted by Corey View Post
16. Same as me.

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
If you were my kid, and you did that, I would get out the wooden spoon.

Well 16 is the legal age to get married and have kids. It still seems a bit young, I mean I can't even imagine Fezch's children. Thats just scary!
Hey hey,Awesome music
I cant do links,but,i like Kate Bush with Babooshka,Running up the hill and other songs by her.
other bands are,Sigue Sigue Sputnic(80/90's)Anthrax,Sex Pistols,Cradle of Filth,
In Flames,Credance Clearwater Revival,Tracey Chapman,Wendy Mathews,Bob Marley,Bruce Springstein,Alice Cooper,Dio,Linkin Park,Guns n Roses,GreenDay
Teckno,Trance,Bass,House,Some classical,most of the new stuff
70's,80's,90's,most music,lol.And David Bowie, Blue Jeans, rocks.

To many to mention.
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
You guys are gay.

I should be an honorary member.

/invade

Honorary Member?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD