no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I hope.
Got lighting down.
Logging off to go to bed. I'll start the pic in the morning after establishing everyone who will be in it.
Last edited by Kryo; Apr 7, 2010 at 09:26 AM.
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
That doesn't answer my question.
^

Pehaps you should pay attention then. Murmayder reset everybody into one rank for a while in order to 'calibrate' them. When he re-established all of the ranks he put people in the rank that he felt they deserved. Obviously, during that whole phase you did jack-shit which is ergo why you didn't get back your previous rank. Don't complain, just become more active/awesome.
[doc]
Galt just checking do your just plain awesome or do you just love attacking people's posts?
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Sup guise
Ahoy, Piratez should do something as a clan. Been a time since there's been something like that. I propose an invasion of ze 'Discussion' board.
Click me.<--- That is the Discussion board. I know, "Ooh, what is this fancy board that I've never heard of before?". Well my friends, that's a place where people gather to discuss serious shit. I feel that it would be of great benefit to Piratez image as a clan if we all started posting there more often, ya know, to flaunt our intelligence.
So here's what I want you to do.
-Post there at least once a day, for the next 2 weeks.
-When you do post there, please attempt to use proper grammar
-Be awesome

Do all those things and I'll put in a good word to Murm when he gets back regarding rank promotions. Yes, I bolded that just so you'd read it.

Go forth and multiply Piratefags!
[doc]
3.9 alpha 1 is a new version and has shiny toris..........
the toris look awesome with it!!
u can download it for ur pc...........
just extract it and put it in tb folder and run it!
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
But i asked her first D:

You should join the fun.

Fixed for you.... -.-"
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!