Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lowering my sensitivity was a godsend, I'm now togfragging consistently in dm while I grind ranks. I'm landing one deags like I've never been able to. I still can't awp worth beans, but fuck it I'll learn the cancer of dm dust2 eventually.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
deathmatch pisses me off
i hate it when i look for opponents for a minute but when i finally find one there's three guys and i get raped

i need to do some yoga to calm down or smth
cage the gargoyle
Dm is not about looking for people, it's about abusing spawns. Loud noises of spawning combined with cover advantage of already being spawned means you should almost always get the drop on people spawning in. Once you tilt a couple people that way, you can just roam the general area where you killed them and they'll tunnel vision for that point, basically like pigs to a slaughter.

Combined with abusing the respawn with bonus weapon, you can deny points and do a quick run with the bonus weapon to pretty much guarantee taking point leads on people who don't use it. I've won matches where I had double the next person's points with nearly the same number of kills.

> analyzing dm play
> fuck ranks
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Lowering my sensitivity was a godsend, I'm now togfragging consistently in dm while I grind ranks. I'm landing one deags like I've never been able to. I still can't awp worth beans, but fuck it I'll learn the cancer of dm dust2 eventually.

If you play mainly with rifles, don't try to AWP. It's easier to be better at one thing and decent with both.

Or if you prefer to AWP, it might be easier on a 4:3 resolution.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
The reason I want to learn it is because, harking back to the days I played CoD4 competitively, I played mainly Assault but as a Scope flex, so I was proficient with both rifles and scopes.

I know the rules of peeking as such, so I'm quite good at long range engagements with both rifles and scopes in CS:GO, but I've really only had fun using the scout for scopes. I can still awp, since it just requires me tracking slightly lower than I normally would to be effective, but I don't do it often enough to get comfortable with the movespeed, and I'm too used to being able to abuse weapon switching to quickly switch weapons because of my CoD experience, so I misjudge when it would probably be a good time to switch to my pistol. Plus I can't be as stupidly aggressive with the awp as I can with the scout because it's cost is so much higher and you can easily lose a round because you pushed too hard and lost the awp to the enemy team. And you can't do sweet jumpshots as easily.

I guess I should have said I'm not comfortable with the awp rather than I can't awp worth beans in retrospect.
If you have to reach rank 3 you have 2 options:
1 Take your anger out on the community and play p90 only spraying around while strafing. As soon as you have enough money get an autosniper and camp a spot.
2 Use it as an opportunity to become better at a weapon by using it as much as possible. ( I did this with the awp) When I got back into competetive mm I was already 2-3 Levels above my teammates regarding frags^^.
TB NEXT HYPUU