Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That is where you are very, very wrong.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Lub you guys. Also, heyya Jewww. Just stick around forever.
Last edited by Fancy; Jun 14, 2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Homestuck, DoctorWho, and other nerdy forms of entertainment.
This is basically a thread about all the nerdy things this clan enjoys. I figured to make this so I can have long, deep, and entertaining conversations about entertaining things that are supposed to be entertaining.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Bounty Text!
Hey everyone!

You probably all know what bounty text is, and have seen several people in game with it. You may have thought 'Hey, I'd like that!' but been turned off by the effort it would take to transfer TC and get the 100tc back from the bounty etc. Well, here we are in this thread!

Basically, post here if you want a bounty text, get someone to help out, transfer the TC to them (we're all trustworthy here) and enjoy ur bounty text!

I'll be getting one myself in 500tc's time so don't be shy to ask!

Cheers,

Zander
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
ours should be matching homosexual innuendos because trick <3 zander and zander <3 trick
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
you realize that, the awardgain website? its a huge scam. lol
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.