Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I wont be adding that to the first page. I just made it out of boredom and the tourney wont be hosted after the 31st or before the 31st. Its going to be hosted on the 31st. We will be having more tournaments later on so the people who wont be able to participate can participate in the next ones.
Hi guys. I kinda need help from those of you who know how to use GIMP 2 well. Just downloaded it but I'm having some diffculties. My main prob is when I move the mouse with the paintbrush tool, the lines are so squiggly like when I try to draw or create eyes and stuff. Look at this to get a better idea of what I mean.
a spoon.
To make rounder and smoother lines you can use the paths tool to make the outline and then click the stroke path button in the layer, paths and stuff window. Or use the eclipse select tool to make a circle and fill it with black and then go to select tab and click shrink to shrink the selection and then erase the inner part. I dont think Im explaining it too well but if you didnt understand Pm and Ill explain in pictures. Thats what I do best. :P
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
To make rounder and smoother lines you can use the paths tool to make the outline and then click the stroke path button in the layer, paths and stuff window. Or use the eclipse select tool to make a circle and fill it with black and then go to select tab and click shrink to shrink the selection and then erase the inner part. I dont think Im explaining it too well but if you didnt understand Pm and Ill explain in pictures. Thats what I do best. :P

Originally Posted by Bulletron
I just downloaded GIMP 2

1. He doesn't know whats a "path tool"
2. He doesn't know whats a "round select" tool
3. He doesn't know where to find "shrink"
4. You really don't know how to explain, do you?

Path tool:

First of all, to make the lines smooth, you have to use the "Path tool".
The icon of this tool can be found on your toolbar as a "pen".
Well, to use it, you have to set where the line will start, and where it will finish.
After you set it, there will a purple line.
You can manipulate with the line, so you can set it the way you desire.
After that, on the toolbar there will be a button saying "Stroke Path", click it.
A window will appear.
On that window, you have to set how wide will the line be, and when you're done with that, click "ok".

Round Select tool:

It can be found on the toolbar with a round icon.
This tool is used to set boundries of the thing you want to draw.
Note: when you set the boundries, you will only be able to draw in the circle you made.
So, draw anything you want in there.
If you want to draw an eye, first you have to color the circle with a black colour.
After that , theres a toolbar saying "file,edit etc." and right next to these there will be a button saying "select".
Click it and look for a button saying "shrink".
When you click the "Shrink" button a window will appear where you have to set how much you want to shrink the boundries, it could be 1,2,3,15, anything you set.
After you set it, click "ok", and the toll will shrink the boundries.
Than, you can colour the circle to whatever you want.
After you finish drawing, just click anywhere on the image if you want the boundries to disappear.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
4. You really don't know how to explain, do you?

Nope. I would probably fail horribly if I ever had to write a guide. I can only explain well with pictures and even at school I draw pictures next to my answers to explain things. I don't even know why I tried to explain to him how to make smooth lines.
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
so you really can't?
how about someone of this clan can give me art lessons?

Nobody can, they all suck ;).
On another note.....i could.......but i won't
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
On another note.....i could.......but i won't

hmmm thanks for supporting us Maylene your words trully raise our ethical :P
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Well, I don't know if I've posted this already but with all this talk of art I guess I might as well.
I draw ponies. DA account:
http://spmsl.deviantart.com/
(I also use GIMP for the editing :D RELEVANCE)

Anyway.

Lol thanks :D
Pidda is great though, I haven't seen the rest.
Also can you post some of your art, man? I'd love to check it out :3