Ranking
Name:Roland
Belt:6th dan
GMT:-5
Past Clans:Violent. Blublood. Legendary.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I'm not really good at anything i just mostly bring skill (Kinda) Ingame. Mainly because im not really good at making videos nor an artist. But i bring alot of loyalty and forum activity when i join clans.

Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Rolandman.png
Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):F0amhand.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):Not really anything. Im just single allys with any clan i've been in Known as legendary, I dont really have any recommendations for this clan considering it dosent need it cause its already awesome c:

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Aikido. Kinda good at spar. Ninjutsu, And wushu kinda

About Yourself:Well im basicly just a 19 year old gamer. I have 3 monitors in my room. Pretty good at toribash. And i'd love to join this clan cause i have alot of respect in it, Mainly i dont buy tc or anything that much on toribash. But yeah thats just about it. Im only an 19 year old guy playing toribash. I have a job and a girlfriend. But i rarely check the forums due to work. I only check the forums when i have time but im pretty active also i get better everytime i spar. Nor anything the replays im showing you is i made them like last month or so. I also report anything to eddy or erth whenever i see something ingame known as multiclienting. Farming or anything. I'm not the best at replay making but i sure wanna join this clan. I have alot of respect for it. Im also very patient when it comes to waiting for application acceptations or getting denied. i dont have alot of fluidity on my movements but my movements are pretty good.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I have alot of respect for this clan. Im also pretty mature when it comes to the forums. Ingame im really immature, I also met Otavio and Eddy a couple times they're pretty cool. I also could learn from this clan,

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:Ii have no idea. Mainly i wanna join cause i could learn alot of tips and advice from you guys. I also want to meet the guys that i admire and made me get into replay making.
Attached Files
The Beast Unleashed V2.rpl (162.5 KB, 5 views)
#P Heads exploding .rpl (123.4 KB, 4 views)
spar with miner.rpl (546.3 KB, 4 views)
aikido ownage.rpl (49.9 KB, 4 views)
The decapitated man 6.rpl (140.6 KB, 4 views)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Im also very patient when it comes to waiting for application acceptations or getting denied.

Orly mr. I have a clan within 4 hours of your app.
Last edited by Tripstone; Jul 14, 2013 at 10:13 AM.
Decision on specific applications all the way back from page 240.

Pliny12 - No

Fletinio - In a clan and complaining about how "painful" it is to wait, denied.

Cod305 - Not ready.

Rubenoel - Gee, Elite must take anyone, huh? Denied.

oldRapper - I love my company. On a serious note, I feel that your application has poor effort and you need more experience. No.

Victor4554 - No, not ready.

RedRebel24 - Need more experience.

Warlizard - No.

Rolandman - How's Violent Resolution treating you? Denied.

Pliny12, don't repost your application, please. We haven't forgotten about it.

PS - Reason why I haven't made a decision on specific applications is because I'm either neutral/need to see how well you work ingame/already have seen you play ingame but still contemplating.
Last edited by Kiza; Jul 14, 2013 at 10:24 AM.
Name:ryuking
Belt:black belt
GMT:+7
Past Clans:the angel
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):none

Player Card:https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...yuking.png?195

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):none

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):none

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):aikido and taekyon

About Yourself:my name is naufal im 13 years old im from indonesia my hobby is playing toribash.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:i wanna join this clan because this clan was awesome and i wanna be a good player in toribash

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:wanna be a better player in toribash
Originally Posted by ryuking
wanna be a better player in toribash

How could we make you become a better player?
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
No, you can try to join the evo in the future, but it still has a few members to vote you for join, the problem is that you are not active on the forum.

If you have any questions you can ask by pm, I speak Portuguese
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution