Toribash
ok its official market is not for me since i just got another crappy infract for telling ferro to get out >.>
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
We have lifes?

You mean lives... Shame wolfe, shame!

Originally Posted by cartoon View Post
ok its official market is not for me since i just got another crappy infract for telling ferro to get out >.>

Umm marketting doesn't have anything to do with it, you be rude, you get infracted, it's quite obvious.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i never got infracted the whole time ive been here i go to market for the 1st time ever and get 3
Click on "user cp" above and you'll know.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

hey guys whatever you do watch out for the clan wolf they kicklift to win also they called me noob for shoving when all they were doing was kicklifting me out hardcore so i did my shovel to counter lmao
Originally Posted by cartoon View Post
hey guys whatever you do watch out for the clan wolf they kicklift to win also they called me noob for shoving when all they were doing was kicklifting me out hardcore so i did my shovel to counter lmao

*shrugs* so far I keep getting invites to these upcoming "wolf" clans and I've denied like 4 so far... Gets old after some time :v
Why not just kick back, a kicklift can be countered by a kick lift so they would neutralize each other. :3

Also if anything, they should watch out for us... >=D
(Also cartoon... Don't shovel :3).
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Why not just kick back, a kicklift can be countered by a kick lift so they would neutralize each other. :3

Also if anything, they should watch out for us... >=D
(Also cartoon... Don't shovel :3).

Please.... Why would you kicklift? It's stupid... Just relax and be prepared to hug them tightly... Ruins their plans to flip you outwards.