Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, im leaving RelaxAll.
Hello RA'ers.

I have been in RA for a good time, or i like to think that i have. But that was when we didn't care as much what other people meant about the way we fought. We also was also had TS(twin sword) as our main focus.

But as time flew by, we became official and started getting noticed. But the now the pressure on only using the Relaxed fighting style is really heavy, and it feels like i and some fellow mates have nothing to say in some of the matters in RA. It seems as RA can request "matters" from the members, but not vice versa.

Wushu really has become the game mode that RA focuses on. And therefore a lot of the RA members means that most other modes are luck based, and not skill based.

Lastly, u may think, that in a clan like RelaxAll ur supposed to fight RelaxAll, but as i tried it, i didnt like it.

And its these reasons I'm leaving. And as i leave, i wish that Sahee will let me join any clans i wish, without restrictions. (And i dont meen offense towards anyone with this!! Seriously!)

Good Luck everyone
Hm. Shocking.

While a clan who has relax fighting as their aim are kinda...given that they'll fight limp, it's too bad to stay in a clan if you feel it's gone in the ways of a dictaturship. Nevertheless I'm guessing this was so sudden on most (ex)-teammates that...well...

All RA'ers who had a heart attack raise your hands!
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Hm. Shocking.

All RA'ers who had a heart attack raise your hands!

What he--umm...I said.
I sense the imminent ripple effect taking it's course.
:/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Sad to see you leave RA
Goodbye and good luck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i always thought you were good (once again my opinions lead me astray), sad to see you leave RA. psssst join SMASH!
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
Originally Posted by Elite1o0 View Post
i always thought you were good (once again my opinions lead me astray), sad to see you leave RA. psssst join SMASH!

lol, Already trying to recruit him eh?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Relaxed joints can help you build/use momentum and can save you from dqing
Relaxed joints also reduces the likelihood of that joint getting Dmed

However, the relaxed style can only be utilized correctly in conjunction with a hold style. A good balance between the two will earn you some memorable victories.
Last edited by mordecai; Feb 17, 2008 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Improper use of symbols :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]