Toribash
1. Madman -9.82 gravity
2. Madman -9.82 gravity
3. Madman -30.0 gravity
I'm happy with the first two, but the third one I'm not sure of.
Attached Files
D3 - R - Bring Salvation.rpl (196.6 KB, 24 views)
D3 - R - Rebirth.rpl (146.1 KB, 22 views)
D3 - R - A Beginning.rpl (331.2 KB, 18 views)
i want to join replay maker i hope i get accept in here

i have madman replay and combo attack
Attached Files
galaxyMN111.rpl (129.3 KB, 11 views)
GalaxyMNhuhu.rpl (223.6 KB, 9 views)
GalaxyMNyeah.rpl (206.1 KB, 7 views)
Nothing or nothing you can see
OBLIVION
Im sorry it took me so long to get the replay but my inter net was out.
so now I would like you to see my 2 new ones
I didnt change one of them because I like how it is and 2 outta 3 aint bad.
Attached Files
Hug-we wanted to but couldn't.rpl (352.8 KB, 22 views)
Hug-is this a dream v2.rpl (467.1 KB, 19 views)
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
Actually I would like to change my app/entry
my replay 'is this a dream' I would like to change to this.

so my replays are
speedpunchin to destruction
we wanted to but couldn't
and
A mid summers night
Attached Files
Hug-A mid summers night.rpl (345.0 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by huggys; Jan 17, 2012 at 04:54 AM.
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
Hey ORMO.

1.Acrobatic
2.Boomhits
3.Madman
Attached Files
(Renjacro)Acrobatic.rpl (388.3 KB, 12 views)
(Renj)200k of damage.rpl (221.3 KB, 14 views)
(Renj)Pure madman.rpl (300.1 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Renjiro; Jan 18, 2012 at 11:12 AM.
Sorry for my English.
Single player Lover.
K gonna get this done seeing as everyone here are lazy bums
I'm not complaining, i'm a lazy bum too, it's just less obvious.
Huggys:
We wanted to but couldn't - Well, this was a weird one. The start was pretty holdy, and that remained throughout the whole thing, it was just less obvious. The dms were ok, but there weren't really any impressive hits. The speed was really nice though, and it had some kind of flow which is good to see.
Is a dream v2 - Rating this because you're supposed to post 3 anyway. Again pretty holdy and again lacking impressive hits. The boom was nice but the amount of dms weren't done justice by the kick. The flow was pretty bad in this one and i wasn;t particularly a fan. Having said all that it is clear you have potential.
A mid summers night - More like it sunshine. I love watching manips but as larfen will tell you, a grip on the first hit isn't great. Having said that i won't hold it against you because i do it to ;p The hits were much more impressive but it was even more holdy than the last at first glance. I would have liked to have seen a bit more manipulation before the destruction, for manips destruction isn't a priority i don't think
All of this amounts from a no from me. But i'm not a recruiter so you still got hope son. I think you're good though and show some tell tale signs of a good replay maker, keep working on it and show us some later stuff after improving.

ittybitty:
First off, just gonne say i love your name.
Now for the replays i guess.
Foooos! - First hit was great. It flowed, it was nice, powerful, maybe a little off in the aiming but otherwise dandy. Then after that it went dooooownhill. The arm hit your head which looks bad and then the jump to the head was super holdy. I mean SUPER holdy. Lax up a bit and keep giving me more like the start.
Cubed - Nice again, showed good flow between the hits, would've liked it more if the first dm was a punch instead of a grab though :<
Speeding - First hit sucked :/ then they weren't any better thoughout. And there was barely any flow.
It'd be a no from me.

Renjiro:
Arcobatic - These aren't really my speciality so i'll be quick. The overall view i have was that is was good. The contracted elbow and completely help jumps dont really do anything for me though. meh.
200k of damage - flow improved as the replay went on, and the hits were nice. Lots of big dms and power. Nice job. Start was meh though, but i'm not to bothered by it. Also the pose and ending was nice.
Pure madman - Same as before really. Some nice hits but the flow wasn;t as good as before. Also the punch seemed rather last minute and an after thought :c
I would say... Probably leaning towards a no but i'm on the fence.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Oh right, my bad, i'll do you and galaxy in a bit
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.