Toribash
ok..ok.. I know you have post more than me..
But can you even just help us??..
I dont wanna make an enemies in MFR..
So we cool?? sorry..
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
Can you help us kooky.. to get That man.. who can Help us to make a new Video
and even a good Video to us..
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
If you wanna all MFR In one room..
Thats Not easier than you think..
Cause i from Indonesia like You..
But 54321LOL from USA..
So its to hard..
Thats right need more player to make this clan Alive
Thats Right..
haha Good Luck..
But its More Harder to Join addicted clan..
I think..
-----
haha Good Luck..
But its More Harder to Join addicted clan..
I think..
Last edited by DeMaster10; Feb 22, 2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think his Depresed with his Live..
Or his stress
Im Active everyday and 54321LOL is active everyday to.. so we can make this clan alive even without pana..,,
but pana will help us caring this clan..
ah, okay i needed that... sorry i was a bit too much, I ll start helping, and please join the JAW organization post an aplication please.