Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

and Fezch, DOWNLOAD FUCKING SKYPE BEFORE I RIP YOUR BALLS OFF.

Skype? Lulwotzorz?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I think he remembers you, bro. :P
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
FIrst off, what the hell is a .psd?

What is a .psd?

It is a photoshop file. In Paint.NET, we get .pdn. It's just like a backup of the work you have done. Say you have 9 layers on an image, but you have to go somewhere and still need layers. You save it as a .pdn or.psd and then you can come back later without having to worry about the layers merging together or colour being lost.
Holy shit, that David Bowie fellow looks like that evil person out of that really old Labyrinth movie. D:
Also:
A7X = My life.
RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

Agreed^
Why is it that in both of those pics, my transparent head text always looks retarded.
I am liking the first one, even although it looks like the colour quality on my tori is a little wierd. :P
Hahaha, Cromwell. The one with the dam.
Milton is waaaay past Christchurch. We are about 40 minutes away from Dunedin, if you know where that is. (30 minutes for my dad)
Is anyone here, perchance, good at math?

I could use someone to do some online shit for me, a bunch of ten-question quizzes on this gay-ass site called MangaHigh.com

If you are, post here, there'll be a TC reward for anyone who can do it.
back from the dead