9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Gone Fishing
So it's school holidays here and my parents have decided a family holiday is a good idea, so I will be in Nelsons Bay until Monday. I have my phone so I will try and get on the forum to moderate you guys but if I can't then it's cya later until Monday.

Um, Chrus and Grayve are in charge of course and to moderate stupidity we have Galt. Be on your best behaviour guys because usually these family holidays cause me to asplode at the stupid shit my family says, does etc. so I may do irrational things. Like rename the clan "Dicklickers" etc.

Cya;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
that is exactly what im thinking lol, so selfish of me to think that but i think it would be epic
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Murm, you realy seem to like Galt's way of being rude and harsh with all the things that he don't like. He's probably your age. Anyway, why we're spamming here? Move to chat thread.

#TribeOn
lol. Is like looking yourself in an epic mirror. A mirror that sends your image to the Toriworld, to redrawe by the next artist of the month (8OJ4N), so you'll be looking fucking awesome. That happens because the particles of 8OJ4N's tablet are awesome just like him.

Simple and logical. Just like Galt's like.

#TribeOn
Oh fuck... Galt, you better be the boy your mom ever dreamed to. I don't want to be "The Hunter Robot Dicklicker" O.O

#TribeOn