yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well then! new topic of discussion? May I suggest taking a look at my new avatar (As seen to the left of my posts) opinions pls? is it cool? what do y'all think?
Last edited by VeXRePTiLE; Apr 6, 2010 at 01:51 AM.
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,

I don't like it. But then again, there's a low chance I would ever like artwork involving a Tori.
[doc]
Whether you exist or not, I still have more points than you. Just like I have more points than a sparkly purple cadomon that doesn't live on Mars because it doesn't exist. Get it? Something doesn't have to exist in order for me to be better than it. And since I am so great, I'm better than most everything irrespective of reality.
[doc]
He only attacks stupidity. He has been trained well. Also, you were never one for abiding by the rules now were you sexywittsy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by lebabris View Post
I'm Interested of what you think about my application. Is it competent?

1. How old are you?
I'm 15 years old.

2. a.) How long have you been playing Toribash? b.) How long have you been active on the forums?
a.) I have been playing ToriBash for about 5-6 months. I know its not much.
b.) I literally have been active sice I started playing. Maximum -1 month.

3. a.) What timezone do you live in? b.) At what times of day are you generally active?
a.) My time is Greenwich meantime
b.) I'm usually active after school which is 16:00 - 18:00.(GMT 0)

4. How much time do you typically spend on the forums each day?
I spend around 4 hours on forum each working day/school day and on weekends if
I'm not going out I would say I'm on all day.

5. Which board would you like to moderate?
I would like to moderate the following boards:
-Art
-Tutorials
-Events

6. Why are you interested in moderating said board?
Art: Because I like art. I usually post in there if I see a good set/a suiting request or a texture to be bought.
Tutorials: Because I like helping new people,and because I know how bad it feels if someone don't know something, they want to know.
Events: I like events too. Its a great opportunity for people who don't have money, but are talented, to get to their money fairly easily(Or maybe not so easy, but a little more hard work wont do no harm ;))
Although you hardly can find any posts from me. Thats because once I entered a competition. I handed in my entries in time, but one of the Great member of GameKeepers had ignored it (obviously not on purpose but it still annoyed me).
And thats where I finished to look at that board. But I'm starting to go around there more again, and I'm making a set for one of the Competitions right now.

7. Do you have any previous experience in moderating forums/managing users?
No I haven't had any experience yet.

8. If there is anything else that you think we should know, please put it here.

I like helping out new people that come to play ToriBash.
Showing this I now applied 2 times to be a TA. 'st time I got rejected and 2nd time is not over yet. But as I heard the moderators are not impressed of it.

+
I'm starting to make Tutorials.
PS: This is not the account I started playing or posting with. That account is now called Abel. And on this account I was not the one that got all the infractions.
I'm just saying this in case you want to see my infractions.

But I'm using this account now.

Of course It's bold and all that shit on the actual thread I posted it on.

it looks fine to me, but I don't know what they're looking for so I'm not exactly in the best position to comment. I think it's good that you are in it to win it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!