Toribash
He told me while i was playing a game of Hearthstone that it was because of Arthur that he quit.
But I don't know if that was the actual reason or if he just made that up though...
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Why does this all matter ? Nobody cares about me . So why do you guy's have to carry about this ? Like arthur said every time : Nobody cares .
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Why does this all matter ? Nobody cares about me . So why do you guy's have to carry about this ? Like arthur said every time : Nobody cares .

cry me a river
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post

It matters cause Isaac Clark. Ok? Ok. Good.

Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
We should all play pokemans.
Yes.

No, Pokemans are poo.
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
We should all play pokemans.
Yes.

Yes.

Full on yes.

I haz question

If I have one master ball , should I use it to catch Rayquaza before the elite four, or use it to catch Latios/Latias in the aftergame?

Originally Posted by kameron View Post
It matters cause Isaac Clark. Ok? Ok. Good.

No, Pokemans are poo.

fuk u
alright guy
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
I'd rather you didn't, but if you really have to, make it hurt plz.

Also, never played pokemon, so that's why I say it's poo.

oh you taking things literally

i like it

torturemachine.tbm kgo

You should try it, I wasn't into it untill I installed an emulator for Android a week ago and got Emerald. I'm addicted now.
alright guy
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
oh you taking things literally

i like it

torturemachine.tbm kgo

You should try it, I wasn't into it untill I installed an emulator for Android a week ago and got Emerald. I'm addicted now.

I think you can't catch Rayquaza before Elite 4, cause a special path to where Rayquaza is hidden will be opened only after you defeat them.

Also:

Be jelly.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people