Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Will you relax, or shall I start shooting now? *loades pump-up shotgun*

Few advise.

- relax all every turn, then put some forces (don't overuse them, and especially don't use hold constantly). Some forces/holds that aren't necessary stiffen you,restricting your movement.

- to look more relaxed - keep your elbows and knees like that. They need to be forced waaay less time than some of you may think!

-relax in normal situation is not only used to look better, it gives you faster moves/strikes/dodges, less predictable moves/strikes/dodges
If you have any more, or something to say - feel free to.
I'll be adding them.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=19719
Last edited by Sahee; Feb 16, 2008 at 10:51 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Les Paul is a person as well
A person who makes guitars named after himself :o
Last edited by mordecai; Feb 16, 2008 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Spelling police
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
its ridiculous to expect people to always fight relaxed, there are just times when its the more intelligent move to fight with hold all. why not just push people in the right direction to learn utilize the relaxed state when its beneficial and not just tell them to blindly relax all joints all the time. you're ignoring 1/4th of the possibilities of the game that way.
Last edited by uffda; Feb 16, 2008 at 10:41 PM.
Extended leavers thread.
I just decided to make a thread on extended leaves.

Please provide a reason and approximately how long you are going to be away for.

I speak for myself and imok, we have school now so you won't really see us ingame as often, except weekends, thats an exeption.

Well, as soon as holidays start, I've got a long time to play, so see you guys soon!
I don't know about you but I'm usually thinking ahead 2-3 moves, so I'm not doing a lot of extra moving of joints that aren't helping me. You're right, it does make things less predictable, its also less predictable as to whats going to happen to you when the other person adds forces to you (especially if you're held, which is conveniently something never turned on for our server)
*Disappears into the shadows*
Hey guys,

Im out of RA, but don't worry its nothing personal. Just a matter of policy to be precise.

Best of luck guys, and I know you will do extremely well.

springbuck: Hai :P
addars: ok you sure you don't want to try relax so much that you will quit our clan?
springbuck: Its not so much the relax mate..
springbuck: Its the fact thats its dogmatic you know...I aint like that. Although I have no problem with you being into that, its your clan that you raised.
addars: The problem is I like you so much
addars: but truth to be told
addars: I knew there will be a problem with you sooner or soonener..ereerer xD

A Man Of The World...