Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Birthdays and Other Occasions/Holidays Thread
Post yah bith'days 'ere brahs.
We might get something special for you if you inform us beforehand.

Also, since the members of our ethnically-diverse roster belong to different countries, I felt that it would be great to have a thread wherein we can post about our national holidays and hopefully provide trivia for the said days of celebration. I feel that this would really help us get to more acquainted/familiar with our bros' diverse cultural collective awesomenesses.

You may also post about other special occasions in your life, such as graduation, first date, circumcision (it's a major event in a boy's life over here in the Philippines; circumcision is generally considered to be the transitionary point of a young male Filipino from being a "boy" to being a "man"), and whatnot.

So, after much ado, I'll start things off/get things going/get the ball rolling/[insert idiom here].

Timee's birthday: April 24, 1997

Also, today (June 12) marks the anniversary of the ground breaking event ( which happened at Kawit, Cavite on the 12th of June, 1898 ) that allowed the Filipinos to be free from the bonds and shackles of foreign colonialization.

Basically, today's Philippine Independence Day!

It feels good to know that after over 400 years of being used as a chew toy by other countries (Spain had the longest tenure here; they colonized us for exactly 333 years), your country's founding fathers succeeded in freeing your nation from foreign rule.

That and the mid-morning fireworks are awesome. Ooh, that one looks like a bibingka! (a Filipino pastry made from rice flour, butter, and coconut milk; kinda tastes like a croissant dipped in Olympian ambrosia)
Last edited by Trick; Jun 12, 2013 at 03:26 PM.
fl0w
Clan war #5 Vs. [Nao]--- W:5-4 Wager: 5k. Mod: Aikidobigdojo.tbm

Participants: Qubic, Pamaaj, AudioMagi

Individual stats:

Pamaaj: 3-2
Qubic: 2-1
Audiomagi: 0-1
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Happy 115th anniversary of the Philippine Declaration of Independence. Hope you've enjoyed, and/or will enjoy, the fireworks.
-----
I will (finally) graduate from high school by the end of this month, as I'm not sure of, and cannot be arsed to check, the exact date.
^ i lol'ed
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
China called. They've got your hat ... and they want to execute you for invading them with it.
fl0w
New Thread: what is the smallest action a person could perform to incite war?

Probably a daughter thing...
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
An argument over how many telegraph poles a country owes its war debt department.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Well no wonder I couldn't find you guys on the clan desc you guys are Offical
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Lol yeah. That might be the reason why we have very few visitors on here.

Which reminds me ...

WE'VE GOT A LIVE ONE FELLERS!!! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!!!

Ahem, that being said, we hope you enjoy your stay here Jewww. I'm sure you'll find our solitary confinement rooms to be VERY accomodating.
fl0w
A German reporting a hailstorm casualty in Israel by pointing at the dead female body with his extended arm and hand palm-face-down and exclaiming, "Hail hit her!".
Last edited by Trick; Jun 13, 2013 at 03:44 PM.
fl0w