Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Beautiful right there :o
Last edited by DJMC; Jun 3, 2015 at 10:47 PM.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Hi my name is planetedm, I am a brown belt, I am 19 years old, and my real name is Jay. This is the first time I have ever applied to a clan (or posted on the forums at all), even though I haven't posted anything on the forums I plan on doing it a lot more often. I have been playing toribash for about a year now, but I have had other accounts but I forgot the passwords and I didn't have it linked to an email so i lost the account, but I have gotten a lot better at the game since I first started and I keep improving every day, as of now my global rank is 28,030.

So some personal details
So as of currently i'm living in Maroubra NSW Australia, I love it here, me and my husband just moved here the only thing i'm not liking about his place is the parking situation in front of our house. I have made a lot of new friends here and met a lot of cool people. My hobbies are surfing, martial arts, fishing, cooking, swiming, dubstep production, and gaming. I am currently in med school and a first year at Prince of Wales Hospital in Randwick.

So now back to toribash, my favorite mods are judo, judo frac, wushu, and aikido, I usually play this game for fun, but a lot of the times I like play competitively against other players, I also like having fun and trying out new mods and having a good laugh.

So I do hope you consider my application to nitro

Player card

Originally Posted by planetedm View Post
Hi my name is planetedm, I am a brown belt, I am 19 years old, and my real name is Jay. This is the first time I have ever applied to a clan (or posted on the forums at all), even though I haven't posted anything on the forums I plan on doing it a lot more often. I have been playing toribash for about a year now, but I have had other accounts but I forgot the passwords and I didn't have it linked to an email so i lost the account, but I have gotten a lot better at the game since I first started and I keep improving every day, as of now my global rank is 28,030.

So some personal details
So as of currently i'm living in Maroubra NSW Australia, I love it here, me and my husband just moved here the only thing i'm not liking about his place is the parking situation in front of our house. I have made a lot of new friends here and met a lot of cool people. My hobbies are surfing, martial arts, fishing, cooking, swiming, dubstep production, and gaming. I am currently in med school and a first year at Prince of Wales Hospital in Randwick.

So now back to toribash, my favorite mods are judo, judo frac, wushu, and aikido, I usually play this game for fun, but a lot of the times I like play competitively against other players, I also like having fun and trying out new mods and having a good laugh.

Player card

Wow. I'm actually pretty impressed. The only thing that I see bad is the fact that this is your first post, but I believe we can fix that. This is a straight up Yes from me.
I'm just gamin' man

So some personal details

Player card

• Alt? if so state your name.
  • Lack of forum posts and activity
  • Lack of Experience. If you aren't an alt you just joined this year
  • We're a mostly ABD based mod as we like to maintain our rightful position on the Clan list, so I would enjoy some more in-game experience. Perhaps replays? Or you can find me ingame. I'm about.
  • Nice job reading the OP. Props for that.
  • Nice job with a Playercard. Doesn't tell me much in this case.
  • Only a brown belt, and playing for 6 months? True inactivity and I'd say you'd be in your dans by now. But eh.
  • Decision is No

I'm gonna be harsh. I want quality members in the spots we have remaining.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands

So some personal details

Player card

I'm staying neutral on this one.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015

So some personal details

Player card

-Relatively inactive. Doesn't post on the forums much.
-We don't accept alternate accounts.
-Not really keen on having a low belt in the clan
NO from me.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Noon to 5 o'clock will be my range. Anything within that time is good for me.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15