Toribash
Life is interesting, very interesting.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Sorry to one up and shorten you Mega, but...

Amanda Todd was flashing her boobs on webcam at the age of 12, and she was blackmailed to keep doing it for the next 3 years. Then she slept with someone's boyfriend, made a gay anti bullying video, and killed herself.

Her death made her an icon for anti-bullying for some reason, so I'm not complaining.
-----
Also azure, you should make me and pabblodick 3rd rank again, cuz we are supah fly and we got mad skillz and leet styles plus swag.
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Nov 4, 2012 at 05:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
but not that guy ^

Watersurf and I were the event hosters fag.

Show some respect to your elders.

Also also I played slender, and I was terrified. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
shut it.
she sucked anyways, big drama oinly because she was hot.
yea, me drunk agaun

Far from hot, to me, she was even below average. In short, if i was lesbian, i wouldn't even consider her.

thats her
Last edited by Leaf; Nov 4, 2012 at 06:43 AM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
8 mins? Fuck that. Well yea i guess pablo is right, any girl with her chest out could be considered hot

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I hope that's not the video with the nudity. I think you should show respect to women :<.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
8 mins? Fuck that. Well yea i guess pablo is right, any girl with her chest out could be considered hot

Depending entirely on the voluptuousness of her tits.