Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This isn't CoD, you're never going to need to perform a 360.

A full swipe across my mousepad (17in) is about 225.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
yeah 360 isn't such an important number, but between 180-360 is probably the best, if you turn 180 and your targed moves in the opposite direction of the direction you turned you will end up in trouble, but who cares about such small details anyways, its not like you have to turn all the way around that often.
being able to turn anything over 180 degrees on your mousepad is not really "necessary" and above that its all preference i think

crosshair placement is the most important thing. if they're behind you, you did something wrong anyway

especially since you only have to turn like 90 degrees to dodge a flash in this game unlike source or 1.6
Some comp jumps require more than 90 degree swipe, so you're going to want from mid to edge to be at least 90 I think.

Eg nuke bhop is >90
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
being able to turn anything over 180 degrees on your mousepad is not really "necessary" and above that its all preference i think

crosshair placement is the most important thing. if they're behind you, you did something wrong anyway

especially since you only have to turn like 90 degrees to dodge a flash in this game unlike source or 1.6

Well in a 1v5 they'll come from all sides so a 180 could prove very useful
cage the gargoyle