Toribash
Don't be so harsh on yourself.

I kinda agree that your posts were kinda silly but hey... it's cool.
Even if I was quitting for real, so what? Just a game with real people and real feelings involved.
Take it easy.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by WickedHayo View Post
gayest clan of the year
all years

Clunge puppet, you were a member as well, thusly you are more than a bit gay as well. That will never change.

Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
well...
i feel like an asshole now. .-.

I post retarded overly dramatic bullshit every time i log on to this account, nothing to worry about.

Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Don't be so harsh on yourself.

I kinda agree that your posts were kinda silly but hey... it's cool.
Even if I was quitting for real, so what? Just a game with real people and real feelings involved.
Take it easy.

You are all heart dude <3
Hey... you're playing a game that a friend recommended and you're actually finding it pretty cool. A moment of decision appears and if you're curious as I am, you do a save state and pick the option you consider as the best for you. Action rolls on but you want to know what would be different if you would have picked the other option.

Don't judge me, OK? I just like to know what happens if I choose the other option. At the end, I always pick the first option no matter further consequences.

But then I found that it doesn't matter! In this game in particular, whether if you choose option A or option B, the result is always the same. Fuck you, illusion of free choice. And thanks for ruining the good time I was having. Jerk.

Yeah... I hate when this type of situations happens. Why, game DEV? Why? WHY WOULD YOU PUT OPTIONS TO PICK IF IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL? I WANT TO CHOOSE MY OWN DESTINY!

/Hayz's rant moment was brought to you by an angry man. Angry man: he's just typed his thoughts.
always ~
I'm so naughty (teehee).
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=6140792

Well... Christmas season, folks.
I'm sure enjoying it.
always ~
No, you're doing a fine good job.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm available this weekend for fun fun in-game and other random games if people are up to it.
Come up with things now so I can plan ahead.
I'm here whenever and Hayz should get a Skype so we can be in constant contact with each other if you know what I mean also notnoob should be more active on Skype and Hacks you're a loser get on Skype already.
Last edited by Nearly; Dec 21, 2012 at 07:40 PM.
wow that
sucked