joining
Name: real name drake merwin
Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt
GMT: Queensland Australia
Past Clans:falcon
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): trying to find one

Player Card:http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...name=warlizard

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? drake 66

Modes You're Good At: wushu,aikido,spar, nearly every mod, judo, running and lenshu

About Yourself: my name is drake merwin i work at i on the week end i go bmx racing i am funny (i think) and i do free running in the city when ever i get a chance.
Why Do You Want To join eVo: i heard it was a great clan.
Attached Files
back flip decap.rpl (76.6 KB, 4 views)
dodge.rpl (80.1 KB, 5 views)
hell yah.rpl (60.5 KB, 4 views)
sparring final.rpl (441.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by warlizard; Jul 10, 2013 at 09:15 AM.
Fear is an illusion of the mind. Pain is the illusion of the senses
Name:fireless
Belt:10th
GMT:-6
Past Clans:toxic,hybrid,finalshift,eVo,
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):none

Player Card:

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):tripstone

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):kickbox,aikido

About Yourself:I'm fireless I work for hp and it's tiring

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:because I have been here 2 times and it's the clan I fit in the best with

What Do You Wish To Accomplish/named belt
Anime United
Yes from me. Leader voucher, co-leader aproval... Your in mate... Long time no see.
Last edited by Eddy; Jul 13, 2013 at 10:54 PM.
Name:Pliny12
Belt:2nd dan (soon to be third)
GMT:UK
Past Clans:none
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):I'm good at editing replays for YouTube videos, I also make and sell textures

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):none but sometimes I go by the name of demonseedboy on other games and websites

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):I met one person from the clan before and I'm a huge fan of the YouTube videos

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): wushu, mushu And bobble head aikido

About Yourself:I love toribash, I play it almost everyday and each day I am becoming stringer! I'm enthusiastic and would love to join such a great clan!

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I think evo clan is a brilliant part of the community and I would love to be a part of it.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:make some new friends, have fun and help with future.