yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

dude on the last page of rift what are they riding?
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O I am just amazed at how Nice the Island is. :O And the water... :O Its just amazing :O
At the sun you know them rings that makes it look like the sun is shining right into the "camera" ? You done it with some filter didn't you? Because if you didn't you are truly amazing :P

Btw boobies. Look on the previous page... They are riding a fire dragon.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O I am just amazed at how Nice the Island is. :O And the water... :O Its just amazing :O
At the sun you know them rings that makes it look like the sun is shining right into the "camera" ? You done it with some filter didn't you? Because if you didn't you are truly amazing :P

Btw boobies. Look on the previous page... They are riding a fire dragon.

i think hes drawing this with a pencil and paper, then scanning it on his computer.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
I honestly think the whole thing is a load of shit. People are applying for jobs that aren't available to them and the ones that are available are rarely needed anyway. Also, some of he people applying are completely incompetent, such as the people who apply for Toribash moderator. He goes on to say how he thinks moderating the Toribash section would be easy? Does he realise it's only a section, not a board itself? Retard.

I'm Interested of what you think about my application. Is it competent?

1. How old are you?
I'm 15 years old.

2. a.) How long have you been playing Toribash? b.) How long have you been active on the forums?
a.) I have been playing ToriBash for about 5-6 months. I know its not much.
b.) I literally have been active sice I started playing. Maximum -1 month.

3. a.) What timezone do you live in? b.) At what times of day are you generally active?
a.) My time is Greenwich meantime
b.) I'm usually active after school which is 16:00 - 18:00.(GMT 0)

4. How much time do you typically spend on the forums each day?
I spend around 4 hours on forum each working day/school day and on weekends if
I'm not going out I would say I'm on all day.

5. Which board would you like to moderate?
I would like to moderate the following boards:
-Art
-Tutorials
-Events

6. Why are you interested in moderating said board?
Art: Because I like art. I usually post in there if I see a good set/a suiting request or a texture to be bought.
Tutorials: Because I like helping new people,and because I know how bad it feels if someone don't know something, they want to know.
Events: I like events too. Its a great opportunity for people who don't have money, but are talented, to get to their money fairly easily(Or maybe not so easy, but a little more hard work wont do no harm ;))
Although you hardly can find any posts from me. Thats because once I entered a competition. I handed in my entries in time, but one of the Great member of GameKeepers had ignored it (obviously not on purpose but it still annoyed me).
And thats where I finished to look at that board. But I'm starting to go around there more again, and I'm making a set for one of the Competitions right now.

7. Do you have any previous experience in moderating forums/managing users?
No I haven't had any experience yet.

8. If there is anything else that you think we should know, please put it here.

I like helping out new people that come to play ToriBash.
Showing this I now applied 2 times to be a TA. 'st time I got rejected and 2nd time is not over yet. But as I heard the moderators are not impressed of it.

+
I'm starting to make Tutorials.
PS: This is not the account I started playing or posting with. That account is now called Abel. And on this account I was not the one that got all the infractions.
I'm just saying this in case you want to see my infractions.

But I'm using this account now.

Of course It's bold and all that shit on the actual thread I posted it on.
Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
what the hell you deleted it again, i want to join this clan again if mine and lebs fails. when i was in this clan i was posting then murmayder said i need to post most and when i did he deleted all my posts, so whats the point, i dont really like you murmayder :S but there is no need to delete all my posts, i was only telling you thats not the real urichunt2, but i wrote that before he made the thread saying he wasnt, please dont delete all my posts, me and leb want to come back if our clan fails, but i am thinking of joining a new clan if ours fails. i like this clan, and i would like to come back, but the only thing is that when i post it gets deleted when anyone else posts it stays here. i think murmayder is too over powered in this thread, i know he is leader but... he is.

bitch please. ididnt read the rest after that. dont post here again
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
catholic bro fist!
also i see wat bojan means in the last page.the first pic looked to bland.

RAY DO EET

Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Meh cya dickweeds llama'd be ashamed of you letting a douchebag like galt into this clan so i guess this really is goodbye.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO dont leave us bruh. hes like...... amore aggressive version of rutten thats all
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
''Poweeeer! Unlimited Poweeeer!'' - Palpatin.
No, thx, I would probably end on the dark side of the force. :}

liek hanz0?