9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
... How the fuck am I supposed to prove his existance?

Quite obvious really; by showing us concrete evidence of him, preferably with both of your birth certificates and a timestamp with both of you in the picture holding said birth certificates.
Anything less than that will be unsatisfactory. If you fail to provide said evidence or comply with our demands, your 'brother' doesn't exist and you lose credibility.

checkmate
[doc]
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
You clearly lack the ability to formulate any actions via sentient thought, so I'll put the following declarative sentence rather succinctly. Murmayder is king. Ipso facto, whatever Murmayder says, goes. In your specific situation, that would mean you grab your arse and get the fuck out rather quickly. If not, I think you'll find yourself on the infract-bus to BanVille. I hear it's quite sunny this time of the year.

That sounds rather funny, because you was th one that wanted an other leader the most :P

I'm not trying to say anything with this, but i thought it was funny...

And Murm if I wrote this in the wrong thread I'm sorry, and just move it.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
His brother does exist, I saw a picture with both of them in it, just last night, and I also spoke to them via TeamWiever and his brother called me gay. :S....... xD

I know this proves nothing, because it doesn't show the birth certificate or both of them standing next to each other but yeah.

I sometimes puke. xD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
CLAN VID
hey guys i came up with an idea

what about i make the clan vid?

if its not good it can be thrown away but id like to do it and i got ALOT of free time..

well?
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
You are not understanding that this is not the place to discuss it. If you have a problem PM me. Also, I don't know who you are so when you say "I was in Piratez" that means nothing to me as I have no idea who you are.

well...
if you didnt delete my post, i said who i was, and then i looked and it was deleted.
I'm sorry, I cleaned my ass with our birth certificates, so that means that my brother don't exist. Neither me O.O

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
That sounds rather funny, because you was th one that wanted an other leader the most :P

I'm not trying to say anything with this, but i thought it was funny...

And Murm if I wrote this in the wrong thread I'm sorry, and just move it.

Actually he wasn't, there were others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
Galt can tell you that im not ready. and im pretty sure about 85% of the people who apply are not

More like 95% of the whole community.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I would like to be an individual ally:
Name: BlueAero,Co-Ldr of clan [RAM]
Why I want to be an ally: because this clan is good,like GrayveXP,8ojan Epic Comic,and other member if Awsome
what u 'll bring to this ally:i can make some texture art..and all Pirate member can get 10% Off if buy in my art Shop..^^

~Thx..BlueAero
~Kuc's