yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

what the hell you deleted it again, i want to join this clan again if mine and lebs fails. when i was in this clan i was posting then murmayder said i need to post most and when i did he deleted all my posts, so whats the point, i dont really like you murmayder :S but there is no need to delete all my posts, i was only telling you thats not the real urichunt2, but i wrote that before he made the thread saying he wasnt, please dont delete all my posts, me and leb want to come back if our clan fails, but i am thinking of joining a new clan if ours fails. i like this clan, and i would like to come back, but the only thing is that when i post it gets deleted when anyone else posts it stays here. i think murmayder is too over powered in this thread, i know he is leader but... he is.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
I don't need explain my actions to you and I certainly don't need you to challenge my decisions. Furthermore, this is not the thread to post in about such matters as we already have a thread in which this matter was/is being discussed and thus you violated our clans posting rules and since you are not an ally or of a clan that has a partnership with Piratez then you are also required to use invade tags, which you did not do. The fact that you have the testicular fortitude to challenge my actions without closely looking at what you have done in the first place tells me that you are either stupid or ignorant and somewhat arrogant and that you must be dealt with swiftly, less you feel that you are deserving of an explanation, which you have already displayed that you do.

Lol'd.
Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
what the hell you deleted it again, i want to join this clan again if mine and lebs fails. when i was in this clan i was posting then murmayder said i need to post most and when i did he deleted all my posts, so whats the point, i dont really like you murmayder :S but there is no need to delete all my posts, i was only telling you thats not the real urichunt2, but i wrote that before he made the thread saying he wasnt, please dont delete all my posts, me and leb want to come back if our clan fails, but i am thinking of joining a new clan if ours fails. i like this clan, and i would like to come back, but the only thing is that when i post it gets deleted when anyone else posts it stays here. i think murmayder is too over powered in this thread, i know he is leader but... he is.

You clearly lack the ability to formulate any actions via sentient thought, so I'll put the following declarative sentence rather succinctly. Murmayder is king. Ipso facto, whatever Murmayder says, goes. In your specific situation, that would mean you grab your arse and get the fuck out rather quickly. If not, I think you'll find yourself on the infract-bus to BanVille. I hear it's quite sunny this time of the year.
Last edited by Galt; Apr 4, 2010 at 12:28 PM.
[doc]
Originally Posted by Pacman View Post

You are not understanding that this is not the place to discuss it. If you have a problem PM me. Also, I don't know who you are so when you say "I was in Piratez" that means nothing to me as I have no idea who you are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I didnt intrested anymore when im about to post my application, i dont know why.
I just feel that im not ready yet, good luck to you all that applied for the position.
Obviously your personal testimony is valid and relevant in regards to proving the existance of your brother. Hurrrrrrdurrrrrrrrrrr.
[doc]
I really see no reason in getting a local mod position for myself. The only board I'm interested in is Discussion and the Smods already moniter it well enough. You applied for the Music board? Whatever floats your boat I guess.
[doc]
PC Reinstall
So,
my PC is really old and now some fucking virus infected it :C So, I am in need of reinstall ... Also as I said: My PC is really old, so reinstall may take some time ... Maybe 1-5 days :´[ So please excuse my inactivity ... Just to let you know ...

Your dear Santa xP
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
I honestly think the whole thing is a load of shit. People are applying for jobs that aren't available to them and the ones that are available are rarely needed anyway. Also, some of he people applying are completely incompetent, such as the people who apply for Toribash moderator. He goes on to say how he thinks moderating the Toribash section would be easy? Does he realise it's only a section, not a board itself? Retard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Galt can tell you that im not ready. and im pretty sure about 85% of the people who apply are not
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
... How the fuck am I supposed to prove his existance? Picture? If so, I have one right here... Leb, Vex and Chris can prove it.

#TribeOn